Your assignment is to read the paper and write a report in which you:
This should be approximately 3-4 pages double-spaced (+ reference page)
1. Briefly review the major themes of the paper:
• What are “flipons”? What triggers them?
• What is ADAR? What functions do these proteins have in activation of immune responses? Increasing protein diversity?
• How is Z-DNA/ADAR important in development of cancer? (Would ADAR function as an oncogene or tumor suppressor?
• How is Z-DNA/ADAR important in cellular response to DNA damage?
• What genetic diseases are associated with Z-DNA/ADAR dysfunction?
• How is Z-DNA/ADAR important in cellular response to viral infection?
2. Choose one topic covered in the paper and do some research to elaborate some on the topic (e.g. Z-DNA flipon’s role in cancer; Z-DNA flipon’s role in Alzheimer’s;Z-DNA and immune response to viral infections..etc); You should include at least one references.
3. A paragraph or so in which you “think”, expand on what you have read, and propose possible therapeutics (or other applications) of your chosen topic (e.g use of Z-DNA inhibitors in treatment of cancer…etc.
(I need at least two sources) ( I upload the required paper , “Z-DNA the new biology”, and some other papers that are background informations)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download