-Queens who ruled Egypt: a female militia (Why is our modern society less equal to women now than in Ancient Egypt?) (How has our society become incompetent towards women when in Ancient Egypt women viewed as equals?)
-How women are treated in modern times compared to Ancient Egypt?
Every student must present research findings in the field of Egyptian culture. Please submit a single paragraph description of your topic and submit it to the instructor for approval. This research effort is mandatory and entails the following (3) pieces:
III. Research Paper:
• The paper must demonstrate a clear understanding of ONE topic;
• Show the foundation of your research:
• Discuss any comments or questions, particularly as they relate to material learned in class;
• Research paper must be at least 5 pages and no more than 8 pages;
• The paper must be submitted no earlier or later than May 15th.
Some general comments about planning your project:
1. Finding a topic is not enough. Narrow the interest to a plausible topic. Find a reason for your research besides the fact that it is a required assignment.
2. There is more to research than digging up information and reporting findings. The information gathered must be used to suggest a specific question, which is inspired by the topic.
3. You must motivate the question by deciding whether the question and answer are significant, not just to you but to your classmates and the community at Large. This means, you must know the value of the research.
4. Your research must aim at posing and solving a problem. This is a critical element in any research task.
• Clarity of purpose 15%
• Appropriateness of methodology 15%
• Interpretation of results 15%
• Value of research 15%
• Ability of the presenter to articulate the research 15%
• Organization of material presented 15%
• Ability to handle questions from audience 10%
• Keep in mind that your objective is to explain:
1. What you are writing about, this is your topic.
2. What you do not know about your topic, this is your question.
3. Why you want to know about the topic, this is your rationale.
If you are able to accomplish these three objectives then you move beyond just meeting a requirement.
• Always proofread your work and review the following:
• Style: It is critical that the writer be clear and precise.
• Grammar: Be mindful of syntax, order and arrange words systematically according to the rules of grammar.
• Dictionary: The dictionary is always very helpful (use it).
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download