Windows Application Deployment Proposal
Crete, Inc. has hired you as an IT consultant for improving on their current Windows Infrastructure. Crete, Inc. is a manufacturing company of automotive fabrics that has locations in Detroit, New York, Atlanta, and Mexico. The majority of staff, including IT, is located in their headquarters in Atlanta. The Detroit and New York offices have mostly sales and marketing personnel.
As you a consultant, you are bidding on a lucrative contract to design and implement a robust Windows network. Crete, Inc. has provided details of their current IT infrastructure.
• The main datacenter is located in Atlanta. The Atlanta office has one main data center and three offices converted for additional data center space due to space issues in the main data center.
o Microsoft Exchange email system, which runs on 4 physical servers.
o 20 SQL Servers
o 12 Oracle Database Servers
o 4 File and Print Servers
o 12 Web Servers
o 40 Application Servers (HR, finance, budget, inventory control, licensing, reporting, etc.)
• WAN connectivity is in place between all sites using secure (IPSec) tunnel with redundancy.
• Security, in terms of firewalls and IPS and IDS, is in place and will be handled separately.
• Assumptions can be made regarding any information not included here; however, all assumptions should be identified.
Topics to Cover in your Proposal:
Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains recommended points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate.
The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
The topics include:
Policies and Guidelines
• Develop points to include in policies and guidelines since they are outdated. A detailed policy is not needed.
• Implement a monitoring plan for critical servers and services. What servers and services should be monitored and why?
• Plan to update the servers
• Plan to update desktop
• Plan to update software (Office, Adobe Reader, etc.) and plugins (Java, Flash, etc.)
Clustering and NLB
• Identify, justify and develop a plan for clustering servers. Which service/servers should be clustered?
• Plan for load balancing web servers.
• Since space in the data center is issue, plan for using virtual technology. Your proposal should include, but not be limited to, networking, storage/SAN, managing.
• Requirements for a virtual template
Single Sign ON
• Crete, Inc. would like to access internal inventory so they can place orders. Develop a plan for ADFS.
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages worth of text written by the student. This does not include the title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 12 pages in length.) The paper must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required; APA format for the title page is optional.
• At least one diagram must be included (not counted towards the minimum length described above). Additional diagrams, images, or tables are welcome.
• The submission must cover all of the 6 major topics outlined above. Each choice should be explained with technical and business reasoning. The solution should be reasonably detailed. Additional topics may be covered as desired.
• The structure of the final submission is flexible. There is no specific format required, although it should be organized logically and represent a single, unified solution. It is likely that the format will include separate sections for each of the 6 topics required, as well as a summary.
• At least two non-textbook, non-LabSim, non-Wikipedia reference is required; preferably, this would be a “best practice” guide or similar content from Microsoft or an experienced provider of Microsoft solutions.
• Be sure to properly quote and cite any sources used. APA format is required for in-text citations and the list of works cited at the end. It is expected that you are already familiar with UMGC’s “Policy on Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism.” It is available in the Academic Policies section of the Syllabus. In its simplest form, if you are using text from a source, you must cite and/or quote it. If plagiarism is found, then there will be a penalty to the grade. For more information on Windows Application Deployment see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_deployment
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.