Read the chapters and answer the questions::::::
==Van Slyke, Benson & Cullen, Chapters 1-3 (3 chapters)
==Johnston, Chapter 1
2. Among Week 1 chapters, definitions of white-collar crime are the main focus. What definition do you think most reasonable to you? Please provide your justification and how the justification is parallel to your readings.
3. The debate of definitions between Populists and Patrician perspective could lead to differential legal practice by governments. Which one do you think is more reasonable for you? Please justify your argument with a good explanation or evidence.
4. Why is it difficult that many people do not usually see white-collar criminals as criminals?
==Van Slyke, Benson & Cullen, Chapters 4-5 (2 chapters)
==Johnston, Chapters 2-3
2. From the individual (micro) and society (macro) point of view, what different views you have learned on the evaluation of the cost of white-collar crime?
3. Please give an example that is the MOST UNCOMMON type of victimization of white-collar that you can think of. Also, please explain to the class why wouldn’t we think of that victimization if not reminded.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download