No unread replies.No replies.
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
• CO 1 – Utilize prior knowledge of theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to explain expected client behaviors, while differentiating between normal findings, variations, and abnormalities. (PO 1)
• CO 4 – Identify teaching/learning needs from the health history of an individual. (PO 2)
In Week 6 you demonstrated a head to toe assessment of an adult participant. This week you and your classmates will reflect on the assessment you performed for your video assignment, and also apply this week’s lesson on family assessment.
Please consider the following in your initial post:
1. Reflect on the assessment you performed for the video assignment. Perhaps you might compare your performance now, to how it might have been different when you were a brand new nurse? Or share something you learned (or were reminded of) by participating in this activity?
2. Based on your observations, do you feel that patient assessments performed in practice are as thorough as they should be? Explain your answer.
3. This week’s lesson focuses on assessment of families and introduces specific assessment opportunities for racially diverse, same sex, and adoptive families. Select one of these three non-traditional families. How would your assessment technique change to be sure that you were competently caring for a member of this type of family unit? This may include questions you would add to the health history, or ways in which you would communicate.
**To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.
Search entries or author Filter replies by unread Unread Collapse replies Expand replies
ReplyReply to Week 7 Discussion: Assessment Techniques (graded)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download