Physiology Paper Assignment Online
Your assignment is to write a paper regarding any subject pertaining to physiology. You can write about vitamin supplements, how multiple sclerosis affects the body, a blood disorder, or just about anything as long as it relates to human physiology. This assignment will be a semester-long work-in-progress assignment that you will start in the beginning of the semester, edit throughout the semester and hand in during finals week. As you go through each requirement be sure you have the appropriate people sign off on the assignment and hand this piece of paper in with your final revised physiology paper. Requirements of the assignment:
1. First, you need to pick a topic that is interesting to you and applies to your life.
2. Second, watch the library zoom session and learn how to search for peer-reviewed scientific journals relating to your topic. You need five journal articles plus three additional sources for your paper such as Mayo clinic, National Institutes of Health, or a textbook. No magazines or newspapers are allowed.
3. Figure out the five primary journal articles + the three additional sources (Mayo clinic, National Institutes of Health, or a textbook) that you are going to use for your paper. Upload the first page of each to the physiology literature assignment tab for me to verify that they are ok to use. You MUST use all eight articles in your paper. (5 pts)
5. Third, write Rough Draft 1 of your paper (see guidelines on next page) upload it to peer eval assignment and have two people evaluate your paper. For evaluating papers, you should comment on the paper in the assignment. (5 pts)
DUE the week of 10/19 during lab
6. Revise Rough Draft 1 of your paper based on the feedback you received from your peers to make your Rough Draft 2 paper. Email your Rough Draft 2 paper to the SBVC Writing Center to have them proofread your paper. You will have to make an appointment ahead of time so plan accordingly. Upload the verification email to the writing center assignment. (10 pts)
7. Revise Rough Draft 2 paper based on the feedback you received from the Writing Center to create your final paper. (20 pts)
Physiology Paper Guidelines:
• The paper must be four pages in length, written in APA format, and in the first paragraph you need to talk about why you chose your specific topic. (10 pts)
• You must use five sources from scientific peer reviewed journals (ie. American Journal of Nursing, Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, American Journal of Medical Science) and three other valid sources (magazines, newspapers, and Wikipedia are not valid sources to use) in your paper. (5 pts)
• Format of paper:
You cannot use direct quotes or written material from literature. You must write everything in your own words and cite where it came from. To get an idea of how to cite other peoples work in your paper look at the scientific journal articles you have picked to use for your paper. Typically, you state the ideas from the paper in your own words and you put the author’s name behind the quote and the date in parentheses (not the page number). (5 pts)
An example of how to cite research in your paper:
Two distinct muscle fiber types are found within the myotomal muscle in most shark species: fast glycolytic, white muscle (WM) fibers and slow oxidative, or red, muscle (RM) fibers (Bone 1988). There is a distinct division of labor between these two fiber types, which can be distinguished based on mitochondrial density, vascularization, and metabolic enzyme activities (Johnston 1981; Bone 1988; Curtin and Woledge 1993a, 1993b, 1996).
• You must have a literature-cited page at the end of the paper that lists all of the literature you used in the paper. You should put the authors’ names in alphabetical order with the date of the publication in parentheses, then the title of the paper or book and the volume and the article page numbers.
An example of a Literature Cited Page:
Attwood, P. V., and Geeves, M. A. (2002). Changes in catalytic activity and association state of pyruvate carboxylase which are dependent on enzyme concentration. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 401, 63-72.
• Some websites that have free access to journals:
www.doaj.org/ www.plosbiology.org/home.action www.nlm.nih.gov/
Journal of Clinical Investigation
American Family Physician http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/publications/journals/afp.html
Google Scholar. For more information on Vitamin Supplements see this: https://www.britannica.com/science/nutritional-supplement
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.