1. About 20 pages total not including cover page. The cover page requires title, date, names of each team member, course, followed by MSF GWU. No fancy pictures or other art.
2. Next page is an Abstract. 100 – 200 words. This simply describes the work that you do and your findings. For example, if I am working on GARCH, I would mention that “This work explores Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedastic (GARCH) models and the prediction of out-of-sample realized volatility for several financial time series. … Our findings include that for equity indexes, GARCH models that take account of the leverage effect are generally better predictors than those that do not. …”
3. Introduction – about 2 pages.
4. Literature review – about 4 pages.
5. Methodology – about 5 pages.
6. Results – about 7 pages.
7. Conclusions – 1 page.
8. References – 1 page.
For equations you must use Equation Editor and number the equations. All tables and figures should be neat and well formatted. You use numbering such as Table 1., Table 2., Figure 1., Figure 2. You should have a title for a table or figure – example Table 1. Mean Squared Errors for Respective GARCH Models.
In your text you cite the references. For example, “The seminal work of Black and Scholes (1973) resulted in analytical formulae that are used to value European options.”
We will discuss in the next class. All papers are due April 17th. This gets rid of the 10th versus 17th presentation issue.
YOU CAN DO IT. Pick a topic. Form a team. Get some papers on the topic. Implement a model(s) and create tables and figures.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download