I attached Part 1 of my paper, which provides background information on the topic. I’ll be adding more background depending on the content of Part 2. Feel free to write a “Background” section before you start Part 2 if you think you need it. The paper is targeted towards a lay audience, so feel free to elaborate on any concepts assuming a member of the public will read it. Feel free to find sources to back up the points you make and paraphrase the content of the sources.
I want Part 2 to discuss some ideas that the medical device company, DePuy Synthes, can use to come up with a Value-Based Agreement (Contract) for their ATTUNE knee implant. This contract is aimed at hospitals that are performing total knee arthroplasty (TKA; knee replacement surgery). The contract needs to consider the shift of TKA to the outpatient setting (more competition, and less funding per procedure for TKA), as well as potentially how to improve surgical efficiency post-COVID-19. I want the following sections:
1. What are the “pain points” for the hospital due to the shift of TKA and COVID-19? What are they currently worried about, given the TKA shift to outpatient surgical centres?
2. How can DePuy share some of the risk in their contract? What are some measurable outcomes that can be used to assess the success of ATTUNE? (like reduction on length of surgery time, length of stay, how often do patients come back after surgery due to complications?)
3. What are some other elements to incorporate into this contract? For instance, outpatients spend less time in the hospital, so they don’t get as much healthcare guidance compared to when they stay longer. However, getting patients to stay for a shorter amount of time makes a hospital more competitive with outpatient centres. For example, DePuy can make training for hospital staff on how to properly discharge and stay in contact with patients, and/or provide take-home resources for patients that tell them, through video and images, whether they are healing or whether they need to go back into the hospital.
4. What are some future steps/details that need to be ironed out? What information do we need from the hospital, for instance?
5. Optional (if you can find information or make an educated estimate): Can we estimate how much money we will save the hospital if they use ATTUNE? This might be hard since there’s little publicly available data, so skip it if needed.
Let me know if you have any other questions! I attached background information on the shift of TKA to the outpatient setting as well as an ATTUNE value brief. I have more sources, but I’ll only send them if you would like.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.