Part I: Description of the State of the U.S. Economy
1. Describe the state of the U.S. Economy for the years between 2006 and now in terms of macroeconomic measures discussed in the course (GDP, unemployment, and inflation rates). Use data from the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), http://www.recovery.gov, and other government agencies and departments, such as Department of Labor (Bureau of Labor Statistics), Department of Commerce (Bureau of Economic Analysis), etc. and present the data in charts, graphs, or tables.
2. As you will notice from your data analysis, the economy passes through different phases and turns. Discuss the implications of a given state (for example, recession) in terms households, businesses, and the entire society as a whole. Share your thoughts as to why it is important for you to understand the different states through which the economy passes. Share personal examples and experiences.
Part II: Analysis of Economic Policies
1. In your analysis of the macroeconomic data, you will notice that the U.S. economy passed through a major recession. Based on research, discuss the underlying causes of the recession. Identify monetary and fiscal policies implemented by the Federal Reserve and the government to deal with the recession.
2. Evaluate the expected and actual effects of each policy. Your response needs to include the name of the policy, description of the policy, the year it is implemented, and discussion of expected and actual outcomes in terms of the GDP, unemployment and inflation rates.
3. After close observation of the different perspectives discussed in the course, share your position on the effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies to deal with recession or inflation.
4. As part of the economy, each of us will be affected by the state of the economy and the actions policy makers take to stabilize or advance it. Conclude by sharing why understanding these actions and outcomes matter to you as an individual who is part of the economic system. How do they affect the society/economy? What could be done differently? Share personal examples and experiences
• The paper must be 850 – 1000 words long, typewritten, double-spaced, with 1” margins and 12pt. Times New Roman font. The paper must be written in essay format, using standard written English with a clear introduction and conclusion.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download