– Use this title: Health equity: Universal healthcare should be provided in the United States
– Use this introduction: In thw United States, the argument regarding healthcare reform includes doubts of the right to healthcare, right, justice, sustainability, quality, and amount spent by authorities. This mixed public-private healthcare system in the United States is the most costly in the world, how can we allow the system that denies people life-saving medicines and treatments? In order to achieve a better life for all Americans, it is necessary that everyone has access to free healthcare that will help them live longer, healthier lives. Universal healthcare is an important part of our society because it provides us with the necessities needed for living. It is essential to ensure that every American has the opportunity to have a healthy life.
– Use APA 7 Format (Times New Roman, 12)
– 3 cited sources
– Include 1 piece of evidence in each paragraph
(Directly quoted, paraphrased, or summarize to support each topic)
– Follow prompt link that’s provided
Over the course of the last few units, you have been working on crafting the argument for your Argument Essay. You will now write an argument essay that answers one of these questions.
The essay should answer ONE of these questions:
1. Should climate change be considered a real issue or a hoax?
2. Should the United States have universal health care?
3. Should employers have access to employee’s social media content?
Each of the above questions relate to one of the issues you have already written about in the Unit 4 Assignment: Pro and Con of an Issue. Now, choose one side of the issue to develop into an argument essay. You should answer ONE of the above questions in a well-thought out and developed argument essay with:
• A clear introduction that sets up the issue, explains your topics, and ends with your thesis statement.
• Body paragraphs focusing on one topic in support of your argument in each paragraph.
o You need three reliable and academic sources for this assignment in support of your argument. You should include evidence that is directly quoted, paraphrased, or summarized to support each topic. The evidence should have appropriate intext citations.
o You will typically want to include one piece of evidence in the body of each paragraph, as you did in the paragraph and pro/con assignment. You are not required to include a source about the counterargument (other side of your
argument), but you may if you would like.
• Then, end with a conclusion that wraps up your essay’s argument and leaves the reader with something to consider about your issue.
ENG110 – College Writing
• Include a references page for the three sources you used in your essay. You can use the ideas from your Pro/Con paragraphs in your argument essay, but they should be revised and reworded so that you are not just resubmitting your Unit 4 assignment. Argument Essay and Third Person, Objective Writing We have probably all had to argue for a position we held. What makes someone receptive to your argument? Normally, the audience is more willing to listen to your position if you argue for it objectively and avoid unreasonable, argumentative tactics. Your argument needs to be logical and fair, giving people the ability to disagree with you. Your argument also should be written in the third person to show that you can be
objective, meaning you use “He,” “she,” “they,” “people,” “one” and do not use “I,” “me,” “we,” “us,” “our,” “you,” and “your.”
• Create an argument essay that answers ONE of the above questions.
• You should have a well-articulated argument essay with an introduction, body paragraphs (with evidence), conclusion, and a references page.
• Please submit a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
• The essay should be three to four pages in length with an additional APA-style title and reference pages. The document should follow proper APA style formatting (Times New Roman, 12 font suggested) with 1-inch margins and double spaced.
• Include three (3) sources in your essay that are reliable and academic.
o Make sure you have at least three (3) in-text citations where you have directly quoted, paraphrased, or summarized material from the sources. You will need corresponding references for each of these sources that match the in-text citations.
• You need an introduction and conclusion for this essay. Remember the introduction sets up the essay and ends with the thesis statement. The conclusion sums up the essay and restates the thesis in a different way. The introduction and conclusion should not be exact replicas of each other.
• Your body paragraphs should each focus on one topic that supports your argument.
• Your writing should be free of punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors and contain appropriate word choice for an academic setting with clear sentence structure. For more information on Universal Healthcare in the U.S see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_the_United_States
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.