You are asked to apply the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDG) framework to chosen hospitality and tourism (H&T) business based on HOW this business is responding to COVID-19. This includes businesses which closed recently due to the pandemic. You will choose one H&T business/company anywhere in the world which you consider exemplary in terms of sustainability. You can apply any of the 17 SDG’s, focusing on their interrelationships and interdependence – in-depth discussion with research and examples will get you better marks than mentioning all 17 in passing. In your discussion and research, you should also consider what tourism industry can do to increase sustainability in order to continue attracting tourists while protecting the very places they seek to visit.
Hint: when you think of sustainability, consider all 17 SDG’s to guide you. 😊
H&T company: National Park Service https://www.nps.gov/index.htm
Sector of tourism: Tourism Services
Address the following questions, each in about at least 2 pages:
1. Describe the H&T company & its sustainability – e.g., sector of tourism, size of company, location/s, ownership (local or foreign), years in operation, significance of the company’s efforts (e.g., certifications, funds, projects, policies, etc.) to sustainability, examples and types of sustainability (e.g., social, ecological, economic).
2. Assess applicable UNSDG’s – e.g., comprehensive discussion of applicable SDG’s with specific examples demonstrated by your chosen H&T company, primary & secondary stakeholders (e.g., tourists, local people, businesses in the supply chain, local government, habitat & wildlife, etc.) – in short, which of the 17 SDG’s, where and how to integrate them.
3. Advocate the incorporation of UNSDG’s – e.g., the ripple effect of the chosen SDG’s, scale of your proposed ideas (local/regional/global), applicable sector/s of tourism, proposed partners to work on ideas, participation of stakeholders (as outlined in #2) – in short, why would your H&T company want to integrate these SDG’s.
This is a research-based assignment. At least TEN sources are required pertaining to your topic.
Both academic and popular sources are acceptable, provided you use them appropriately – e.g., use academic sources to support information, versus popular sources to describe local opinion. APA referencing is expected.
This paper should include the following:
• Introduction (10 marks): An informative introduction to the topic – this may include description of sustainability and UNSDG’s, brief history of global pandemics, history of tourism sustainability in the past, or summary of recent events related to this topic.
• H&T Company Background & Sustainability (10 marks): Relevant information on the chosen H&T company, significance of the company’s efforts to sustainability, comprehensive description of type of sustainability with specific examples demonstrated by your chosen H&T company.
• Assessment of UNSDG’s (15 marks): Comprehensive discussion of applicable SDG’s with specific examples demonstrated by your chosen H&T company.
• Incorporation of UNSDG’s (15 marks): Relevant and practical ideas, both immediately and long-term, which correspond to your chosen context and company.
• Research & APA (10 marks): Reference list and in-text citations of your research, minimum 10 sources, variety of academic and popular sources, APA (1.5 pg. spacing, 12-point font, Times New Roman, 1” margins on all sides, formatting of figures and tables).
• Presentation (5 marks): Professional communication, organization format and presentation.
• Writing (5 marks): Clarity, grammar, spelling, vocabulary.
*See Evaluation Rubric for details.
CRITERIA 0%-50% 51%-69% 70%-79% 80%-100% SCORE
Informative introduction of the topic. Not communicated Communicated with limited effectiveness Communicated with considerable effectiveness Communicates with a high degree of effectiveness
H&T Company Background & Resilience: 10
Relevant information on the company, its sustainability efforts & types of resilience. Not communicated Communicated with limited effectiveness Communicated with considerable effectiveness Communicates with a high degree of effectiveness
Discussion of SDG’s: 15
Description of applicable SDG’s with examples. Not communicated Communicated with limited effectiveness Communicated with considerable effectiveness Communicates with a high degree of effectiveness
Proposed Ideas: 15
Relevant and practical ideas for building resilience & applying UNSDG’s. Not communicated Communicated with limited effectiveness Communicated with considerable effectiveness Communicates with a high degree of effectiveness
Research & APA: 10 Relevant sources & APA format (correct reference list, all sources correctly used, consistent format, paraphrasing and quotations properly cited), min.10 sources. Ineffective use and selection of sources; APA not used Selection and use of sources is limited; APA format and style applied with limited effectiveness Selects and uses sources with considerable effectiveness; APA format and style applied with considerable effectiveness Selects and uses sources with a high degree of effectiveness; APA format and style applied with a high degree of effectiveness
Presentation: 5 Communicates in a style suitable for the paper’s intent (formal, professional, third person), course terminology, title page, headings, page numbering. Ineffective communication style; used course
terminology and format are not at an acceptable level Writing style, used course terminology and format have limited effectiveness
Writing style, used course terminology and format have considerable effectiveness
Writing style, used course terminology and format have high degree of effectiveness
Grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary. Use of vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation are not at an acceptable level Used vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation have limited effectiveness Used vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation have considerable effectiveness Used vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation have high degree of effectiveness
TOTAL: /70. For more information on United Nations Sustainable Development Goals see this: https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_Development_Goals
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.