Directions for Assignment 4 / Part 1: Unit Plan
Profile of Students
1. Begin by selecting a target age group of learners. If your plan involved adults provide information about this group. Provide a description of the developmental needs and characteristics of the target group (e.g., languages and special needs).
2. Discuss the concepts and themes related to each of the subject areas that would appropriate for the target group of
3. Provide a brief statement that describes the outcomes, and how it contributed to selecting the theme or topic for the unit.
4. Provide a rationale for the theme or topic that you selected. Identify the reasons for your selection (e.g., what guided the selection of the topic?). Include in your rationale a description of how the theme or topic responds to the learner’s interests and characteristics. Explain how the theme or topic provides for the integration of the target subject areas (e.g., in what way does the theme foster integration of the subject areas?)
Unit Overview and Design
1. In a narrative, provide an Overview of the unit. Include the following in your overview:
1. Description of the theme or topic
2. Why the theme or topic is meaningful for the selected group of learners
3. How the theme or topic links with other subject areas.
2. Provide a description of the Unit Goals, including a summary of the unit
3. Identify the Instructional Standards that are met through the unit.
4. Based on the identified unit goals, create a Sequence of the five lesson plans and related concepts to ensure coherence and required prior knowledge. Provide a rationale that describes why the five lessons follow a particular sequence. Include a diagram or graphic to demonstrate how concepts are aligned throughout the lessons.
5. Develop learning experiences that require students to demonstrate a variety of applicable skills and competencies. Be sure to include three or more types of skills or competencies as targeted in the lesson or unit. Provide a statement that describes why you consider that students will be able to achieve the target goals. Comment on how activities and resources would allow students to meet the target expectations.
6. Incorporate cross-disciplinary activities in the instruction as a means to help students apply content
7. Include a matrix that aligns skills and competencies to the lesson or unit objectives and assessment.
8. Specify the accommodations and modifications that you are providing to support language development in instruction.
9. Describe the materials selected that support the standards-based learning objectives and variety of learning needs.
10. Describe the questions and standards-aligned materials that you will use to promote critical thinking.
11. Describe the opportunities that learners have to practice the use of academic language/vocabulary in the content area that will lead to mastery of content and skills.
12. Identify appropriate formative assessments to monitor learning during the implementation of the unit activities
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.