The class is on political imprisonment please keep that in mind while writing this research paper.
This paper needs to be on Uighurs in Xinjiang, China and their political imprisonment in “reeducation camps” and history of their oppression. You are welcome to compare this oppression as today’s Nazi’s concentration camps and compare the two. I will provide couple of articles you are welcome to use these as references. Please see below for detailed instructions.
Each paper is expected to be neat and professional in appearance. The reader needs to be able to understand what is being said, and the “story” easy to follow. The write up for all will be similar to a case study or a research paper.
Every person is responsible to write up a research paper on their work,
Paper Format: Paper format includes content of around 7 pages, 2,000 words excluding references, double spaced, 12-point font size and 1-inch top-bottom, left–right margins. Please check spelling and grammar, as well as number the pages/words. INCLUDE YOUR NAME BOTH ON THE HARD COPY—AS WELL AS THE FILE LABEL FOR THE BB COPY.
In general, the research paper should include the following content or headlines (this is not a rigid structure, but an example. Feel free to adjust according to the topic being selected.
Details on Content:
1. Introduction. About the topic, its importance and the aims/objectives of the paper: What is this research about? What has been examined? Why is it of interest to the researcher? And the reader?
2. Literature and data section –Definition, historical, political, social context of the particular topic: This will involve reading material tracking newspaper stories, statistics from government and non-government sources such as Amnesty International, United Nations, Human Rights Organizations, sociological and other research journals on political imprisonment, the people and situations involved.
a. What is the country involved?
b. Who are the people involved?
c. What is the history of the situation?
d. What are the politics?
e. What are the different social, ethnic, religious, racial, geographic, or tribal groups involved?
f. How did it develop?
g. What years are involved?
h. How many people involved?
i. What is the rationale for the political differences?
j. What are the economics, land, or resource issues involved?
3. Theoretical explanations. Summarize the theory or rationale of state punishment being applied, explain briefly the logic and thinking; then discuss the application of this theory to the topic selected. Important to provide information on how and why the incidents/imprisonment, etc. occurred in the first place. What are-were the politics, and social environment? This will involve getting information from a variety of sources such as journal articles, books and UN reports. Provide examples to connect the theory to the situation. And how the imprisonment interacts with the political and social situation—evolving and changing as politics and social conditions shift (or remains the same). Refer to scholarly articles and studies.
4. Discussion: Discuss both the strengths and the weaknesses of the theory you selected. Does the theory explain the punishment or situation? (Provide examples and refer to studies). Are there some limitations?
5. Recommendations and best practices –What can be applied in other situations?
6. Conclusions –A summary on the situation, the people and politics involved, and how it relates to key concepts from the class on types of political prisoners, the forces that motivate people to “rebel”, organize and challenge the political, economic and social status quo. This may include situations where governments attack individuals and groups of people who are seen as the opposition, or the “social other
7. References/Bibliography (APA style)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download