The next steps in the evidence-based practice (EBP) process includes implementing and translating the intervention chosen in the PICOT question (Week 1) into the clinical setting. Pilot projects are often used before implementation into an entire organization. Discuss the following questions related to implementing the chosen PICOT intervention as if a pilot test project was being facilitated by the masters prepared nurse:
1. Briefly explain the problem and the PICOT question related to the problem.
2. Describe the intervention.
3. Describe the pilot project for the chosen intervention and include:
a. Explain the who, what, where, when and how of the pilot project
b. Describe a specific model or framework of change that will be used to facilitate the implementation of the intervention.
4. Discuss two (2) strategies the masters prepared nurse would implement to create a vision for change related to the intervention.
5. Describe the stakeholders and their roles in the pilot project.
6. Propose two (2) strategies that would promote engagement of the stakeholders in the project.
7. Discuss a specific practice guideline that supports the intervention.
8. Identify major organizational resources needed for the pilot project.
9. Discuss how the outcome of the intervention will be measured.
10. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 5 to 6 pages excluding the title and reference page.
11. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
12. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
13. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
14. Include a minimum of four (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
15. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
16. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download