Select one company that has had a major public failure as a result of:
1. Managerial incompetence or inexperience
3. Weak control systems
4. Insufficient capital
examples: Enron, Pets.com, Betamax, Swiss Air, Polaroid, DeLorean Motors
and select one company that has had major success as a result of:
1. Hard work, drive, and dedication
2. Market demand for the products or services being provided
3. Managerial competence
examples: Apple, Amazon, Wal-Mart
Please submit a two-page paper, double-spaced, in 12 point Times New Roman font formatted in MLA style (click HERE for a sample paper formatted in MLA style). Be sure to address:
Because the text focuses a section on a comparison between Blockbuster and Netflix, you may not write your paper about those two companies, but should select companies that will require research beyond the text.
In your paper, be sure to address:
1. Some basic background on each company so that we can understand the context for its success or failure.
2. The reason the company failed or succeeded and some specific evidence of their failure or success. This could come from a comparison of revenues or profits at two or more points in the company’s history, a direct quote from an appropriate authority, or from some other kind of appropriate evidence.
3. Why you feel they best fit the profile of failure or success within the context of the reasons given.
4. If the company failed, what do you think they could have done to prevent failure?
5. If the company is successful, what do you feel they can continue to do to remain that way?
6. Why you feel additional factors such as flexibility, innovation, or adaptability to market demands also contribute to company success or failure.
7. In what ways do you think the reasons for failure and success are attributed to the models of communication?
Note: think of this as a paper and not as merely an exercise in answering these six questions. In other words, I am looking for a strong beginning that lays out your central thesis and then a paper that flows logically from paragraph to paragraph and that ends with a conclusion that gives the paper a satisfying sense of closure. Be sure that you support each of your key points with specific detail. For example, if you say that a company should have recognized warning signs about the prospect of failure, you might use a direct quote for an appropriate authoritative source
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download