Your final draft will be graded according to the accuracy of your work. Also, since you have the opportunity to receive feedback to make improvements, your final draft is expected to be high quality work. Be sure that you read your instructor’s comments on your draft to incorporate them into your final submission. The Final Project needs to be in the 1500–2000 word range. Assignments that have a word count MUST be kept within the allotted number of words. Assignments will only be graded up until the number of words allowed. In other words, if you write more than is required you will not be graded on the extra words. Legal writing values concise and precise arguments. These guidelines will assist you with working on your clarity and brevity.
Final Project Topic
Based upon the following fact pattern:
Paul and all other parties or entities are domiciled or doing business in the fictional state of Aurora
1. The State of Aurora has adopted the doctrine of comparative negligence in the State.
2. The State of Aurora’s Dept. of Public Safety has determined that at any given time, 78% of all motorcycle riders will have lost control of their bikes resulting in fall-over type accidents with a high propensity for injury to rider’s legs and feet
Designer is the sole motorcycle designer providing manufacturing designs and specifications to DreamBike Manufacturing
1. The most popular model of the DreamBike is the XL100 which is designed for high speeds
DreamBike Manufacturing is the sole manufacturer of the XL100 motorcycle. In June, Paul purchased an XL100 motorcycle from Dealer, a motorcycle sales retailer in Aurora.
1. Dealer sells several makes and models of motorcycles but aggressively markets the XL100 because of its popularity and because of the profit margin Dealer gains upon each sale of an XL100
2. Brochures on Dealer’s premises portray the XL100 with chrome siderails built onto the sides of the motorcycles
The XL100 purchased by Paul had no chrome siderails. Inquiring about the absence of the safety siderails, Paul was told by Dealer’s salesperson that:
1. While siderails were part of the design and manufacturing specifications, this particular bike had been shipped from Manufacturer without the rails.
2. And in any event the lack of siderails would make the motorcycle lighter-weight and faster and this would be a positive for Paul
In July Paul’s bike went down while he was trying to avoid debris in traffic lanes on the freeway. As a result, Paul’s right leg suffered severe crushing and had to be amputated.
Prior to filing a lawsuit, Paul was able to learn the following:
1. The Design plans for the XL 100 provide for installation of siderails
2. DreamBike Manufacturing’s assembler forgot to install the siderails and DreamBike’s quality control inspector failed to notice the missing siderails.
3. Dealer received the XL100 without siderails, took no remedial action, and in fact did not alert Paul to any problems, instead suggesting that the lack of siderails made the motorcycle more attractive to a buyer
What theory or theories, if any, can Paul assert for products liability against:
2. DreamBike Manufacturing?
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.