Term Paper: Top Bike
This assignment consists of two (3) sections: analysis and design document, a requirements document, and a project plan that is created through the use of MS Project. You must submit the three (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Read the article titled “TopBike” and complete this assignment located here: Week 10 Term Paper – Top Bike.PDF
Imagine that you, a systems architect leading a consulting team, are asked to perform a systems analysis and design to help TopBike implement a software system that can improve their profits and save costs.
Section 1: Analysis and Design Document
1. Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the business problems that TopBike has.
2. Determine the analysis technique for this project and explain why.
3. Determine the methodology for this project and explain why.
4. Identify the roles (i.e., system analyst, developer) for the team and explain their responsibilities.
5. Explain how to conduct requirements gathering sessions and determine the tools to use.
6. Create the functional model, structural model, and behavioral model with class diagrams through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
7. Create a design document with a data management layer.
8. Draw a physical architecture diagram for the final solution through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. .
9. Explain the human-interface design considerations.
10. Explain the steps for developing test cases and describe how they help the overall project.
11. Determine the change management process and post implementation strategy for the project and product.
12. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 2: Requirements Document
2. Create a requirements document that includes:
o Functional and nonfunctional requirements for TopBike.
o Nonfunctional requirements for TopBike.
o Use cases and their descriptions.
Section 1 and 2 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Section 3: Project Plan
Use Microsoft project to:
3. Develop the project plan. The project plan must:
• Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
• Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
• Identify the key milestones of your project.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain and apply object-oriented analysis techniques.
• Compare and contrast different roles needed in systems analysis and design.
• Compare and contrast requirements gathering among traditional and iterative project methods.
• Procure, document, and scope IT project requirements with use cases.
• Describe object-oriented modeling, structural modeling, and behavioral modeling.
• Develop class diagram based on business scenarios.
• Create a business requirements document that conforms to the Unified Modeling Language standard.
• Apply the project requirements steps of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and testing to address and solve a proposed business problem.
• Determine the steps and principles of design modeling with UML.
• Describe how societal mores and social media impact the design of human-computer interactions.
• Describe the impact of contemporary computing architecture to the physical architecture design.
• Describe how to gather nonfunctional requirements and its importance for overall IT project success.
• Explain the importance of change management and post-implementation support and how they impact business and overall enterprise.
• Describe and design test cases that uncover software bugs.
• Develop a business requirements document that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in procuring and designing project requirements.
• Write clearly and concisely about project requirements and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.