Term Paper: Top Bike
This assignment consists of two (3) sections: analysis and design document, a requirements document, and a project plan that is created through the use of MS Project. You must submit the three (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Read the article titled “TopBike” and complete this assignment located here: Week 10 Term Paper – Top Bike.PDF
Imagine that you, a systems architect leading a consulting team, are asked to perform a systems analysis and design to help TopBike implement a software system that can improve their profits and save costs.
Section 1: Analysis and Design Document
1. Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the business problems that TopBike has.
2. Determine the analysis technique for this project and explain why.
3. Determine the methodology for this project and explain why.
4. Identify the roles (i.e., system analyst, developer) for the team and explain their responsibilities.
5. Explain how to conduct requirements gathering sessions and determine the tools to use.
6. Create the functional model, structural model, and behavioral model with class diagrams through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
7. Create a design document with a data management layer.
8. Draw a physical architecture diagram for the final solution through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. .
9. Explain the human-interface design considerations.
10. Explain the steps for developing test cases and describe how they help the overall project.
11. Determine the change management process and post implementation strategy for the project and product.
12. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 2: Requirements Document
2. Create a requirements document that includes:
o Functional and nonfunctional requirements for TopBike.
o Nonfunctional requirements for TopBike.
o Use cases and their descriptions.
Section 1 and 2 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Section 3: Project Plan
Use Microsoft project to:
3. Develop the project plan. The project plan must:
• Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
• Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
• Identify the key milestones of your project.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain and apply object-oriented analysis techniques.
• Compare and contrast different roles needed in systems analysis and design.
• Compare and contrast requirements gathering among traditional and iterative project methods.
• Procure, document, and scope IT project requirements with use cases.
• Describe object-oriented modeling, structural modeling, and behavioral modeling.
• Develop class diagram based on business scenarios.
• Create a business requirements document that conforms to the Unified Modeling Language standard.
• Apply the project requirements steps of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and testing to address and solve a proposed business problem.
• Determine the steps and principles of design modeling with UML.
• Describe how societal mores and social media impact the design of human-computer interactions.
• Describe the impact of contemporary computing architecture to the physical architecture design.
• Describe how to gather nonfunctional requirements and its importance for overall IT project success.
• Explain the importance of change management and post-implementation support and how they impact business and overall enterprise.
• Describe and design test cases that uncover software bugs.
• Develop a business requirements document that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in procuring and designing project requirements.
• Write clearly and concisely about project requirements and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download