You should provide specific and relevant examples from contemporary films (released since the year 2000, but ideally within the past 5 years), in order to support your observations and arguments. Through discussion of these examples, you should demonstrate a good grasp of terminology, theories, and analytical approaches. You should reference, and quote from, relevant academic texts in order to support your arguments and to demonstrate your engagement with the scholarly debates encountered on the module.
To what extent is contemporary Hollywood cinema “post-classical”? Your response should include analysis of two or three films.
We will assess your work against the Learning Outcomes for this module, looking for
your ability to:
• LO2 Examine parameters of the film as text and utilise methods of analysis for
the interrogation of case studies
• LO3 Develop critical arguments drawing upon key film theories relevant to 21st
• LO4 Deploy research tools and techniques to produce a high level academic
framework that contextualises ideas
• LO5 Produce an in-depth academic analysis that focuses on a clearly identified
contemporary cinematic theme.
In addition, we will use the following Marking Criteria for the Essay:
• MC1 – Structure: Your essay must have an introduction and a conclusion. It will
address the topic directly throughout and make effective use of paragraphs.
• MC2 – Argument: Your essay should present a well-researched argument. You should reflect critically and give evidence throughout your analysis.
• MC3 – Research: Your essay must refer to at least five academic sources. Use the online reading list to select suitable texts.
• MC4 – Referencing: You must include a reference whenever you directly quote from or paraphrase a source. A correctly formatted bibliography (using the Harvard system) must be included.
• MC5 – Accuracy of Writing: Use a writing style appropriate to academic work. Check your work for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download