This assignment is intended to help you apply one of the 3 major sociological perspectives, Symbolic Interaction , Conflict (which would include Feminism) and Functionalism , to a movie of your choice. Think about how the movie’s characters, story line, setting etc., might be used to explain the main ideas of one of the perspectives. Disney movies are usually easy to see the theories but you do not have to select a Disney movie. Think about the Lion King and conflict – who are the have’s and the have nots, what are the scarce resources that the conflict is over? What about the Symbolism in the movie? Once you pick your movie and theory the examples will come. DO NOT USE THE LION KING.
I DO NOT WANT A MOVIE SUMMARY.
The Paper should be 2 pages in length and include the following:
1. State the movie you will use.
2. Identify and define the Theoretical Perspective you will use. What are the main ideas of the Perspective? You may use more than 1 Perspective if you wish.
1. Give examples (explain/apply) that illustrate how the theoretical perspective can be seen. What happens in the movie that can be understood using the Perspectives you selected. Explain at least 3 different scenes.
2. In the explanation you will use at least 5 Sociological Terms from the book. Please highlight or put the terms in bold. The theories do not count. Be sure to use them correctly.
1. Briefly state your thoughts on the assignments. Explain why you liked or did not like the assignment – be specific. You could also add any suggestions on how to improve this assignment.
I WILL USE TURN IT IN TO CHECK FOR ORIGINAL WORK. I WANT YOUR THOUGHTS! MORE THAN 20% WILL NOT BE GRADED.
Resources: Explore the SocioSite at this link: http://www.sociosite.net (Links to an external site.)
From this page, you can access dozens of subject areas within the discipline. The Web site has hundreds of resources organized within these subject areas. Please use this site as a resource for writing brief topical papers on theories.
You can also use Cliff’s Notes! Here is the link! https://www.cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/sociology/the-sociological-perspective/three-major-perspectives-in-sociology
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download