The purpose of this project is the creation of a research proposal. A research proposal is one of the initial steps toward conducting research. Even though the research proposal is due in Week 10, the nature of this type of assignment requires you to work on the proposal throughout the course. Each week, you will be reminded where you should be in the proposal development. It is also important to communicate with your course instructor each step of the way to get feedback. He or she will be able to answer your questions.
Final Project: Selecting a Topic
Developing a research proposal is a good way to experience research aspects firsthand without conducting an actual research study.
In this assignment, you need to develop a research proposal. Your research proposal must be a 10–12-page document and include the following sections:
• Title page
• Abstract (see APA guide for format)
• Literature Review
• Discussion and Conclusion
In addition, each section should include the following information:
Abstract: An abstract is a summary of the paper. Review the abstracts of the articles used in your literature review for examples of detailed abstracts.
This week, you should be working on the development of the introduction section of your research proposal.
• Title page of your research proposal.
• Introduction to your research proposal. The introduction is not part of the literature review. The introduction provides a general overview of the topic being covered. To gain a better understanding of what an introduction is comprised of, review the various introductions in the journal articles you used for your literature review.
• Include in the introduction the purpose and research hypothesis of your project.
you will create the Literature Review section of the research proposal.
This week, you will develop the Literature Review section. Use the following guidelines:
• Find at least 10 articles on the selected topic using the South University Online Library databases (EBSCOhost or ProQuest) only. Your textbook, Wikipedia, or any other Web source will not be accepted for this assignment.
• Write a short summary (one to two paragraphs) for each article.
• Write a brief analysis (one to two paragraphs) for each article and relate each analysis to your course and textbook readings.
• For each of the documents provide some insight into to gender/cultural diversity issues that may or may not impact the study being reviewed.
Create the Methodology section of your research proposal. In this section, you will review the research methodologies used in research. To gain a better understanding of the methods used, review the methodology sections of the articles you found for your literature review.
Include in your work:
• Create the research hypothesis for your proposal
• Detailed description of the methodology used in your research, including, but not limited to, participants (if relevant), time frames, and materials or resources required. Also include the proposed statistical analysis that would be used for the research. This will include but will not be limited to the correct statistical procedures to evaluate your results.
Discussion and Conclusion:
In a proposal such as this, what you will also need to include are your expected results. The expected results are based on several factors including what you learned from your literature review on similar research as well as what you learned from your course readings thus far.
The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. The discussion/conclusion section is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic.
• Provide an overview of the expected results
• Develop a conclusion of your research proposal
• Include information on the ramifications of the study, its limitations, and the potential for future research studies
References: In this section, you should include all of the articles you collected for the literature review. In addition, take care to cite all the references in the APA format.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.