The purpose of this project is the creation of a research proposal. A research proposal is one of the initial steps toward conducting research. Even though the research proposal is due in Week 10, the nature of this type of assignment requires you to work on the proposal throughout the course. Each week, you will be reminded where you should be in the proposal development. It is also important to communicate with your course instructor each step of the way to get feedback. He or she will be able to answer your questions.
Final Project: Selecting a Topic
Developing a research proposal is a good way to experience research aspects firsthand without conducting an actual research study.
In this assignment, you need to develop a research proposal. Your research proposal must be a 10–12-page document and include the following sections:
• Title page
• Abstract (see APA guide for format)
• Literature Review
• Discussion and Conclusion
In addition, each section should include the following information:
Abstract: An abstract is a summary of the paper. Review the abstracts of the articles used in your literature review for examples of detailed abstracts.
This week, you should be working on the development of the introduction section of your research proposal.
• Title page of your research proposal.
• Introduction to your research proposal. The introduction is not part of the literature review. The introduction provides a general overview of the topic being covered. To gain a better understanding of what an introduction is comprised of, review the various introductions in the journal articles you used for your literature review.
• Include in the introduction the purpose and research hypothesis of your project.
you will create the Literature Review section of the research proposal.
This week, you will develop the Literature Review section. Use the following guidelines:
• Find at least 10 articles on the selected topic using the South University Online Library databases (EBSCOhost or ProQuest) only. Your textbook, Wikipedia, or any other Web source will not be accepted for this assignment.
• Write a short summary (one to two paragraphs) for each article.
• Write a brief analysis (one to two paragraphs) for each article and relate each analysis to your course and textbook readings.
• For each of the documents provide some insight into to gender/cultural diversity issues that may or may not impact the study being reviewed.
Create the Methodology section of your research proposal. In this section, you will review the research methodologies used in research. To gain a better understanding of the methods used, review the methodology sections of the articles you found for your literature review.
Include in your work:
• Create the research hypothesis for your proposal
• Detailed description of the methodology used in your research, including, but not limited to, participants (if relevant), time frames, and materials or resources required. Also include the proposed statistical analysis that would be used for the research. This will include but will not be limited to the correct statistical procedures to evaluate your results.
Discussion and Conclusion:
In a proposal such as this, what you will also need to include are your expected results. The expected results are based on several factors including what you learned from your literature review on similar research as well as what you learned from your course readings thus far.
The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. The discussion/conclusion section is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic.
• Provide an overview of the expected results
• Develop a conclusion of your research proposal
• Include information on the ramifications of the study, its limitations, and the potential for future research studies
References: In this section, you should include all of the articles you collected for the literature review. In addition, take care to cite all the references in the APA format.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download