Please respond to all questions using course material from textbook and videos. Exam lengths will vary but should be in the vicinity of 6-8 pages, double spaced. Please number each and every question including a-d.
Marriages and families – ninth addition – changes, choices and constraints
By: Nijole V. Benokraitis and Cheryl Buehler
1. Identify, discuss and show the importance of any three (3)of the following terms or ideas for an understanding of the contemporary American Family.
a. What child development theory discussed in the textbook is most helpful in understanding child development. Why
b. Cycle of domestic violence
c. Do you agree or disagree with Social Learning Theory of domestic violence
d. What are the micro and macro reasons why some couples postpone having children
2. Divorce is considered a serious social issue in America. Why? In your response; A) Define and discuss the course data on the process of divorce using data from textbook and illustrate the nature of separation and divorce and B) discuss the macro and micro issues and elements in the presented in the textbook as to why divorce rates are high in America. Present your own analysis on the matter.
3. Why is family communication so important in establishing a harmonicas family relationship. Present and discuss material in the video and in the text as to how family communication can be facilitated.
4. The family as every social institution is constantly evolving and being transformed. Using your insights and study in the course speculate on how the family of the future will be organized. Will the family survive as we know it or will new forms replace the old institution? Please present your analysis but always incorporate course material
5. Search the internet for a site dealing with family violence. Remember the site and give the address and discuss what you have learned from your research. For more information on The Future of the Family visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences/dictionaries-thesauruses-pictures-and-press-releases/family-sociology
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.