Nutritional Self Analysis (Title of paper)
BMI & Hamwi:
Calculate your weight based on the BMI formula and the Hamwi method. All actual calculations must be present in your paper.
⦁ Analyze your place on the BMI and Hamwi scales in terms of health. Based on these numbers, how healthy are you?
⦁ Use at least one source other than your class text to provide documentation and references to support your position.
Document your food intake for three days. Your paper must include a food diary documenting all food, drink and medications consumed for the three days. Compare your intake of food and nutrients to the recommended RDA. Refer to the nutrient report spreadsheet percentages that you recorded.
1. Provide nutritional information for all foods contained in our food diary including the serving size, amount consumed, total calories, total fat calories, total carbohydrates calories, total protein calories, grams of sodium, vitamins, and minerals in the nutrient spreadsheet. This can be detailed in a screenshot of your daily diary (see below).
2. Insert the nutritional information charts (screenshots) from each of the three days in your paper.
3. Include “Food Notes” that detailed situational information including where you were when you were eating the food, what you were doing, and why you chose to eat what you ate (convenience, habit, intentional, etc.).
4. Within your Food Notes, discuss where did most of your calories come from fats, proteins, or carbohydrates for that day? Provide examples.
Analysis (this is my data)
Provide an analysis of each nutrient below. Each nutrient should be a separate paragraph. Include for each nutrient:
1. What is your RDA?
2. How close to the RDA did you come?
3. If you were deficient in a nutrient, provide food choices that would improve your diet for this nutrient.
4. If you had an over consumption of a nutrient, explain what foods caused the over consumption and provide food choices that would improve your diet for this nutrient.
5. Use AT LEAST ONE SOURCE OTHER than your class text for EACH nutrient to support your position.
Vitamin A %:
Vitamin C %:
Develop a diet plan that best suits your actual dietary needs based on your height, weight, BMI and overall activity (be specific, this should be well developed and detailed)
1. Your diet plan should be detailed and identify specific changes that will need to be made to comply with the diet plan.
2. Include how this diet plan will be beneficial to your health.
3. Use AT LEAST ONE SOURCE OTHER than your class text to provide
documentation and references to support your position
Develop THREE properly formatted SMART goals. Your goals must be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed (By December 31, I will walk around the block for 30 minutes 3x per week)
1. For EACH of your SMART goals develop at least one implementation strategy that will help you to achieve your goal. Your implementation strategy should be specific to your goal.
2. For EACH of your SMART goals identify at least one obstacle that will prevent you from achieving your goal. Your obstacle should be specific to your goal. Include a plan to overcome the obstacle.
1. Reflect on what you have learned from the assignment.
2. How will you incorporate nutritional education into your clinical practice? For more information on The Food Diary visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/sports-and-everyday-life/food-and-drink/food-and-cooking/diet
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.