The paper will describe and analyze your experiences and observations on an online field trip of your choice, and do so within the context of a systematic assessment of at least three relevant sources (two of which can be required course readings) of your choosing.
In your chosen field exploration, you should think about and reflect on issues such as:
• how water moves through those ecosystems and sustains their biotic and human communities
• what kinds of pressures urban or suburban development exert upon these ecosystems
• the impact of such pressures on water quality, flooding, wastewater treatment, etc.
• conservation and/or restoration strategies that can improve the quality and sustainability of these aquatic ecosystems (such as green infrastructure)
• the significance of water quality to the overall sustainability of urban systems, both in terms of nature and people
Writing Your Paper
Your reflection essay should thoroughly describe your online field trip, but it should be analytical as well as desсrіptive (do not simply provide a running narrative of the resources you consulted, how you found them, etc.). Additionally, part of how you evaluate your ″trip″ involves systematically assessing at least three relevant sources (two of which can be required 220-course readings) of your choosing.
Toward that end, think about the themes noted above as well as the following questions — but also feel free to generate ideas and reflections that are suggested to you by the trip itself:
• How did you decide on your field trip subject? What about this location, water resource, etc. appealed to you?
• What types of online resources did you explore and review? How would you assess their scope and quality? Be sure to list these online resources/documents in your References list at the end of the paper.
• Describe and discuss your key observations made during your exploration of this water resource.
Were there any aspects of it that surprised you? What key things did you learn about water history, ecology, policy, and/or ethics?
• In what ways did the field trip speak to, amplify, or connect to the relevant 220 readings you selected? Were there experiences on the trip that ran counter to any of your impressions from the
• Overall, how did the field trip inform your vision of how water systems or resources (whether in the Chicago region or elsewhere) could become more sustainable than they are now? What kind of stewardship on our part is required to ensure their sustainability?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download