‘The Creative Brief’, a real-world, industry template from the global marketing communications agency sector.
• Presentation, format, structure and in-text referencing (10%)
• Introduces (the context, problems and opportunities for the B, P/S and Macro Market (15%)
• Aims, Objectives & Strategies (15%)
• Micro-market analysis sections (25%)
• Proposition, evidence (10%)
• Results of success, metrics, media and mandatories (25%)
The creative brief is a real-world industry document and is sectioned in a particular order/flow by subject/ topic and analysis areas for you to follow, develop and complete. It is important to remain detailed, yet succinct for each section. Many sections will require in-text Harvard referencing, as well as qualitative and quantitative evidence, whilst some sections will be based entirely on your value-based and creative thinking.
USE Arial 10 for your words.
USE SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE AND AS FEW WORDS AS POSSIBLE for each section, WITH THE INTENTION OF KEEPING CONCISE.
USE PUNCHY, ‘PITHY’, ORIGINAL and extremely economical language, supported with in-text reference evidence. STATE ASSUMPTIONS where absolutely necessary.
CREATIVE BRIEF TEMPLATE (separate document): 1,000 of your own WORDS (REQUIRED IN A PROVIDED REPORT STRUCTURE):
THE PROBLEM/OPPORTUNITY – WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BRAND/PRODUCT?
• What are the ensuing challenges/problems and therefore opportunities with the brand, product/service, and/or market/industry, value chain?
• What seems to be the purpose of this campaign opportunity, therefore?
THE BUSINESS CONTEXT – WHO ARE THE CUSTOMERS AND THE COMPETITION? (something you have already examined in your assessment II, so summarizing, with in-text Harvard referencing will be key for some the template’s sections. You will probably need to start further macro market analysis, and macro industry analysis in the form of competitive analysis, in addition to your already analyzed positioning findings from II).
• So, what are the current macro market trends and who are each brand/product’s competitors? How are these brands/ products currently positioned relative to each other and to the consumer?
• Who are the brand/product’s current and potential target audiences?
THE SOLUTION – HOW TO COMMUNICATE THIS BRAND, PRODUCT/SERVICE BETTER?
• In light of the above, what are the opportunities for the brand/product? What can it achieve?
• What is the rationale for your proposed marketing communications campaign? What academic and business literature on marketing communications has led you to your conclusions?
• Your recommendation(s) for the new marketing communications campaign, IS your development and completion of The Creative Brief. What advertising main message is revealing itself to you? What values are you following, enhancing, or creating? What kind of positioning are you attempting to illicit? Same? Adjusted? A change or shift? And for what audience, e.g. same overall, same but specific, new niche audience, or new wider audience?
WHY HAVE THIS ASSESSMENT?
• This is a MARCOMS ‘The Creative Brief’ (a real-world industry template) which can be handed to a MARCOMS agency from client-side, or can be written by the agency and presented back to the client. It’s also a document developed by an agency account team for
The Creative Brief should include citations to appropriate literature throughout (in Harvard style) with a complete list of References and Bibliography at the end.
Any visual and/or competitor material that supports your creative brief can be included within the body of the report, or as part of an appendices if required. For more information on The Creative Brief see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/psychology/psychology-and-psychiatry/creativity
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.