Individual Final Project: The 2008 Crisis
Situation: The financial crisis of 2008 was notoriously one of the worse recessions we have had since the Great Depression of 1929, you are to research this crisis and answer the following questions in a detailed response.
• 1. What caused the financial crisis in the first place and what steps led to this dramatic result? (A minimum of 5 steps/indicators must be described for full credit). (Hint: Government Acts that were amended or added, False Ratings, ARM, NINJA loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
1b. Describe the concept of the CDO and derivative.
• 2. What happened to the banking sector of our economy and what major banks were involved in the crisis in danger of default? Explain multiple banks and WHY they had financial trouble. (Minimum 3 separate bank and their financial troubles must be described in detail for full credit.)
• 3. As a result of the financial crisis after 2008, was it simpler or more difficult to get a loan and WHY (Hint: What were the new restrictions to get a loan)? How does equity work under normal economic circumstances? How was equity affected as a result of the crisis? What did this do to home valuations?
• 4. What happened to Lehman Brothers and what was the result? (Describe in detail at minimum 5 events that happened to Lehman Brothers at the time or prior to the crash for full credit)
5. What happened to interest rates post crisis and describe the concept of subprime lending. Why were banks giving ARM mortgages and not fixed rate?
• Length is to be 4-6 (6 pages MAXIMUM or points will be taken off! ) pages in length with an MLA citation Bibliography of at minimum 4 sources with parenthetical citations. 12pt font Times New Roman ONLY 1 inch margins double spaced with a cover page. (Any essays under 4 pages OR over 5 pages will automatically lose points)
• Wikipedia is not a source!
• You must have a header and footer with page numbers indicated
• Paper must be clean with staple in upper left corner or cover folder
• If you give me 3 ¾ pages you will receive a letter grade drop as the requirement is between 4 and 6 pages no exceptions.
You will be graded in the following rubric:
Content 60 points each section (bullet) totaling 12 points since there are 5 to equal 60 points
Total 60 Points
Followed Directions: All header and footers present, page requirement reached cover page etc 5 points
Grammar: 10 points
Streamline and Cohesiveness: 10 points All questions must be answered in order and numbered
Sources/MLA format: 15 Points (Sources are 8 points, MLA Format is 4 points, and parenthetical citations are 3 points for a total of 15 points for this section.)
Total Grade: 100 points. For more information on The 2008 Financial Crisis see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%932008
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.