Almost immediately after winning independence from Great Britain, the United States was plagued by sectional differences that ultimately led to the Civil War. Your assignment is to write a 750-1,500 word essay that examines and explains the political, economic, and social tensions prevalent in American society from the ratification of the Constitution in 1788 to the end of the Civil War in 1865. Be sure to explain how these tensions led to war and assess if the Civil War resolved those tensions.
General topics to discuss include: political parties and their differences, the market economy, slavery and its westward expansion. Be sure to include specific details to explain these topics.
1) must be double spaced in a standard 12 point font.
2) must have a thesis and be an organized and developed essay. Do not copy and paste
3) must fully support the thesis by drawing upon information presented in lecture,
assigned readings, and in class videos.
4) must be argumentative in nature. Argumentative papers demonstrate knowledge of the material by proving and supporting the thesis.
5) must be organized in a clear, logical manner.
6) must be written to the best your ability. Refer to the Guidelines for Good Writing found in the paper assignments for tips on how to improve your writing.
7) are to be written individually.
8) All supporting evidence and contextual information must be cited in whatever format you are most comfortable with.
9) While the occasional internet source is permissible, lecture should be your primary source material. paper that rely heavily on internet sources will receive a failing grade.
10) paper must be original work—meaning no cutting and pasting work from other classes or from former students.
11) To cite lecture notes, simply put: (Lecture)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download