For this assignment, you will complete a Capstone Project in Public Health. (Healthcare Administration)
The capstone project will consist of a 23-page systematic literature review. On a relevant problem in public health. You have the option to select your own but it must follow these guidelines:
1. Be presented on a healthcare entity or institution that’s based in the United States
2. Be current (10 years or so)
3. Be on the topic of Healthcare Administration.
Example of Healthcare Administration Topics: Evaluation of healthcare facility protocol, business plan for healthcare agency, hospital readmission rates for cardiovascular disease, access to healthcare.
Your paper should us APA style formatting throughout the paper no exceptions!!
The MPH capstone should be a complete document consisting of the following sections:
1. Signature Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Abstract: The abstract should summarize the project and major findings in a concise paragraph.(should be about 250 words)
4. Introduction: The introduction should frame the public health issue in a few concise paragraphs. It should end with a statement of purpose. The statement of purpose should be a clear and concise statement of the primary objective(s) of the work. (2-4 pages)
5. Literature Review: The literature review should cover the major relevant literature (or all of the literature if there are few relevant publications) in a clear, concise manner. It should end with a research question or questions. (**25 professional journal** articles cited) (10 pages)
6. Methods (methodology): The methods section should explain, in a clear and organized fashion, how the project was conducted. The population under study should be clearly delineated, including the sampling frame, if appropriate, and sample sizes. The statistical methods and software used for analysis should be stated.(2-4 pages)
7. Results: The results section should contain tables, charts and figures, as appropriate, to display study results. The major findings should be reported in the text, referring the reader to the appropriate tables, charts, and figures. Results should be reported clearly and logically, without discussion. If not an empirical work, the results should present the qualitative or literature based information on which the paper’s argument is based. (2-4 pages)
8. Discussion/Conclusion: The discussion section should be a well-organized discussion of the major findings and should include comparison with previous studies and possible explanations for findings. The major limitations of the study and their possible effects on the study results should be presented. It should end with conclusions and recommendations. The conclusions/recommendations section should state the implications of the major findings and may include public health policy or suggestions as to how the finding informs a relevant public health policy issue. (5-9 pages)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download