Prepare 10-12 PowerPoint slides to present a supply chain management plan, including your
analysis and recommendations for a supply chain design and logistics, for a provided scenario
or business of your choice.
This portfolio work project, a presentation of a supply chain management plan, will help you
understand how supply chains and logistics create value for a company.
For this assessment, choose either Option 1 or Option 2. You do not need to do both. Both
options will be graded using the same scoring guide.
Wild Dog Coffee Company, a locally owned company with a single coffee shop location, serves
a wide selection of espresso products, small breakfast and lunch menu items, and a limited
evening menu. The company is planning to expand the business by adding an additional
location. While different menu items may be tested at the new location, the espresso beverage
preparation process will remain exactly the same. You and your business partners need to
make a decision about the supply chain before the move. The following information may help
support your analysis for Wild Dog Coffee Company:
● You have one espresso maker that brews the espresso and froths the milk at each
● Each espresso beverage requires 1.5 minutes of the barista’s time.
● Each espresso beverage requires some combination of espresso beans, milk, and
● Each espresso beverage is served in a paper cup with a lid and sleeve.
● Monthly cleaning and maintenance of the espresso maker is outsourced to a services
● You stock one type of espresso bean. If you run out of inventory, you have to close the
business until the next shipment of beans arrives.
● Espresso beans are received seven (7) days after placing the order.
If you chose Option 2 for Assessment 1 and 2, use the same business for this assessment, or
select a different business. Note that it is recommended that you use the same business for
each assessment in this course, using the following criteria for your selection:
● The company fits the assessment requirements and you have access to the information
needed to complete the assessment.
● The business information is disclosed in the assessment for faculty’s reference.
● You can distribute the business data without disclosing confidential information.
Contact faculty with questions.
You are an owner of Wild Dog Coffee Company. You and your business partners are preparing
for the opening of your second location. You need to analyze and make recommendations for
supply chain management for the two locations.
Your boss, a director, has tasked you with a supply chain management project. She is relying
on you to prepare an analysis and recommendations for demand management that can be
presented to the executive team of the company.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of your supply chain management plan, which you will
present to your business partners. Include the following:
● Analyze supply chain designs.
○ Your analysis should detail two different supply chain scenarios for either Wild
Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
○ Use a flow chart to indicate all inputs and outputs for each supply chain and to
clearly indicate areas in the supply chain designs that are different.
● Analyze the points at which the supply chains intersect with logistics. What role does
logistics play in each supply chain design?
● Assess bottlenecks in the supply chain designs. How would you overcome each
bottleneck in the two supply chain designs?
● Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business. Why is it
important for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business to focus on supply
● Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
○ Include your rationale for the most appropriate supply chain for Wild Dog Coffee
Company or your selected business.
○ Be sure to include any assumptions you had to make to develop the supply chain
designs that support your recommendations.
● Presentation is 10–12 slides (in addition to title, reference, and appendix slides).
● Select a PowerPoint slide template appropriate for a professional presentation. Include
the content of the slides as well as the supporting narrative. Do not overbuild your slides;
information that supports what you will be saying should appear at the lower portion of
each slide as notes.
● The PowerPoint is a professional document and should therefore follow the
corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines
● Use 2–3 scholarly or academic sources, where applicable, one of which must come from
the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, or MIT Sloan Management Review.
● Use APA formatting for citations and references.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download