**IMPORTANT FOR WRITER** THERE ARE 5 STUDENTS IN MY GROUP THEREFORE THERE MUST BE A TOTAL OF 5 COMPANIES IN THE ANALYSIS
Submit a single Word document addressing all the questions below and a single excel sheet that contains supporting calculations for all the companies covered by the group to the course website (do not email me the assignment). Make sure to include all the names of your group members on the Word document.This assignment is worth 80 points. Each question below is worth 15 points (75 points total for correctly answering the questions). There are 5 points for the organization, clarity, and professionalism of your writeup.Download the most recent 10-k statement for all the companies from the SEC website and recent price data from your favorite financial website (e.g. Yahoo! Finance). Answer the following questions Questions:
1. Perform ratio analysis to learn how the firms performed over time and relative to one another. Make Sure to include at least one ratio from the following categories: liquidity, asset management, debt management, profitability, and market value. Discuss the ratios and highlight any trends. Based on the ratio analysis, which company is most attractive and why? I suggest you create a table summarizing this information for all the companies covered by your group and include it in the word document.
2. What is the risk profile of the companies in your group? Which company is the riskiest?
(a) What is its cost of equity (CAPM) for each of the companies?
(b) According to the financial statements (management’s discussions in annual reports), what are the biggest risk factors facing the firms in your group? Please discuss these risk factors.
3. What return would you have earned investing in the companies in your group over the past decade(adjust the time frame depending on your company)? Which company had the best performance overall
and on a risk-adjusted basis? I suggest you summarize the information in a table and include it in the word document.
(a) Would you have under or out performed the market by investing in these companies?
(b) What is your opinion on how these firms perform in the next decade or your recommended investment horizon?
4. How have these companies returned cash to their owners (e.g. dividends or buy backs)? If so, how much and for how long? Will pattern continue? If the companies do not currently pay back its investors,when do you expect they will start?
5. What is the overall recommendation to the fund manager? Should the manager invest in all, some or none of the companies analyzed by your group and why?
I have attached the instructions as well as a sample template
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download