In this portion of the assignment, students must compose a paper that addresses the following areas:
• What is the problem that you are trying to address in this project?
• Why is this something you want to change?
• What is the central research question for this study?
• What is your hypothesis for this study?
• What is dependent variable in your study?
• What is the independent variable in this study?
• How are you, for the purposes of this study, defining your independent variable and your dependent variable?
• What are some potential control variables that you want to account for in this study?
• Do you foresee any problems in doing this study or implementing the intervention?
Use a minimum of five scientific journals found in the Adams Library database to answer the following questions:
• What does existing literature tell us about your independent variable?
• What does existing literature tell us about your dependent variable?
• What does existing literature tell us about the relationship, if any, between your independent and dependent variables?
• What does existing literature tell us about potential control variables in your study? How do they influence your independent and/or dependent variables?
*Be sure to describe any significant limitations that are present in the studies you cite.
• What additional questions did you add to the tool and why did you add these questions?
• What intervention did you decide upon and why did you choose this intervention?
• How will you collect the data? Where? When?
• How will you store data and keep it secure?
• What logistical challenges might come up for you when you are collecting data?
The overarching question that this study needs to address is: Does consistency with exercise effect stress levels?
I hypothesized that the more consistent I am with exercise, the less stress I will experience in my day to day life. My goal is to reduce stress, and the objective is to exercise more.
Intervention: Setting an alarm on my phone that will remind me to go to the gym.
Independent variable, and dependent variables will be measured by the questionnaire created for this project.
The dependent variable in the overarching research question would be stress
The independent variable in the overarching research question would be exercise
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download