Social Responsibility and Wearing Masks During a Pandemic.
Read the below sources and use them to answer the questions below in an essay for. You should use complete sentences, proper grammar, indented paragraphs, and proper citations. See the writing guidelines at the bottom. Avoid using direct quotes but you must cite any information you paraphrase. You do need to use at least three of the above sources to make your argument and answer the assessments below. You must do all of the outcomes!!!
• Outcome 1 assessment (required) – Mandating wearing face masks has been a contentious issue at the local, state, and federal levels. Describe the arguments for and against mandating wearing face masks? How does culture (e.g. local and national) influence those attitudes? Why is mandating wearing face masks so contentious in the United States while it is not in Asian countries like China or North Korea?
• Outcome 2 assessment (required) – Do you have a civic duty to wear a facemask in public? Be sure to explain why you hold the position you do. Additionally, be sure to address the consequences of your position and its subsequent actions.
• Outcome 3 assessment (required) – What is the most effective way to engage and address the issue of mandating wearing facemasks at the local, state, federal, or international levels?
Ethical Decision-Making Ethical decision-making is the emphasis of the St. Philip’s College Quality Enhancement Plan. At SPC we want to apply moral standards to help us make sound decisions that foster good behavior. Ethical decision-making can be encouraged by using the ethical decision-making process. Using the QEP brief (https://www.alamo.edu/spc/qep/) to guide your discussion, explain the ethical dilemma of the mask debate. In your discussion, you should:
• Outline and discuss each step of the ethical decision-making process (4 steps) as it relates to the division over mandating wearing a mask. Be sure to use three sources from those provided to answer the questions below/back up your thoughts.
Use the VIP approach to analyze the dilemma:
• Values – Discuss 3 personal values that may determine if you what you think about being mandated to wear a mask. How did you acquire these values from parents, politics, religion, education etc.?
• Ethical Issues – Identify ethical concerns or issues (at least 3) about mandating wearing a mask in the United States.
• Perspectives – Describe multiple viewpoints on being mandated to wear a mask (at least three). How do others view the idea? This may include perspectives of politicians, military, local citizens and your own perspective.
All sources must be cited using Chicago Style parenthetical citations and bibliographic references at the end (Dinsmore 2020). Please see the announcements entitled Helpful Information and Citations, which provided examples to help.
Format for written portion:
The paper should be double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman Font with 1 inch margins all the way around with a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 750 words (in the body this does not include the bibliography). You should include a bibliography. Be sure to cite all the sources using Chicago Style parenthetical references see above links. This is a college level class please be sure to use proper spelling, grammar, and sentences structure as well as complete sentences and paragraphs.
However, the assignment should be in your own words. Do not quote or cut and paste material from the textbook or internet sources. The goal is simply for you to conduct some analysis in your own voice. You will be graded on your ability to discuss how culture influences attitudes about facemasks, present an argument for your position and its consequences.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.