Topic: Log mining for security breaches identification.
The growth of unstructured messages generated by computer systems and applications in modern computing environment poses a significant challenge in managing and using the information contained in the messages. Although these data contain a wealth of information that is useful for advanced threat detection, the high volume, variety, and complexity of data make it difficult to analyze them even by well-trained security analysts. While conventional Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems provide some capability to collect, correlate, and detect certain events from structured messages, their rule-based correlation and detection algorithms fall short in utilizing the information within the unstructured messages.
The objective of this project is to investigate existing methods for mining unstructured logs to extract and characterize security threats. A PoC would be demonstrating existing methods and techniques available.
1. The research SHOULD include figures of processes, methodologies, and investigation applications. It should be from 3000 to 3500 words maximum. The references should not be less than 9.
2. The research SHOULD be in IEEE formatting with the proper styles.
3. The paper is between 6 pages and 8 pages (single spaced lines, font size <=11).
4. Kindly update us about your progress frequently, this will help us to review the work and see the way forward.
A brief summary of the detailed research project, please add keywords which are important terms not known to common readers.
1. Introduce SIEM solution benefit and importance. Mention also other SIEM solution products in the market eg. ArcSight, QRadar etc…
2. Discuss the different feature of the SIEM.
3. The development of SIEM solution in the different generation and how it contributed to enhance and change the security industry.
4. Address the challenges and issue which might arise from using a SIEM.
5. Giving examples of attacks that a SIEM can detect and how to respond, and automation (mention brute-force attack as one type of attack and give several).
1. Describe the most relevant prior work and their key insights.
2. Critically analyzing existing literature in investigation using a SIEM solution.
3. Discuss pros and cons of each methods found.
Experimental procedures 1. Detailed description of what we are trying to accomplish.
2. Explore the different type of alarms and how to prioritize and classify them.
3. Specify tools you will be using in investigating in this case LogRhythm.
4. Explain the proper procedures which are done in investigating successful Brute-force attack alarm.
5. Conclude our finding
Conclusion and Future Work
1. Explain how SIEM can make investigation less tedious and efficient.
2. Summarize the key aspects of the research
3. Imply potential future work
4. Opinion on the research carried out
References will be taken based on the found readings. Please provide 9 or more references no less. For more information on Security Breaches Identification visit this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_breach
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.