Science for Early Childhood Education
Provide Short Answers
1. Name three factors that make Early Childhood Education an ideal developmental phase to teach science to children.
2. Compare and contrast the theories of Jean Piaget, Lev Vygotsky and B.F. Skinner. What elements of each are prevalent, relative to creating an ideal environment for teaching science to young children. Consider elements that could be detrimental to creating a science friendly environment.
3. List ten items to include in the literacy area in a classroom that promote learning. If needed, clarify your decision to choose an item if its purpose is not clear or vague.
4. Create a long-term multidisciplinary project that integrates the STEAM elements for a preschool class (3-4-year-old).
• Please state project name, goal, objectives, general procedure (don’t be overly detailed) expected outcome, clearly stated activities that align with each STEAM principle.
5. As a teacher, how do you generate scientific content? What resources can you use? State three scientific concepts that would be developmentally appropriate, intriguing and challenging for a 2-year-old classroom.
6. List 5 scientific skills that you can expect a 4-year-old to develop from a high-quality science classroom. How will these skills be useful in a kindergarten class?
7. Refer to the Young Child’s Inquiry Process, to answer the following questions:
• What would be the next step after “sharing ideas “?
• Would you consider the inquiry process linear or cyclical? Why?
• Which phase of the inquiry process requires the most teacher engagement?
8. What basic biology facts would you feel are appropriate and necessary to teach a kindergarten classroom? Give a reason for each
9. Why would the water cycle be an ideal science concept to teach 4-year old?
10. How could I incorporate earth science into a toddler class curriculum?
11. Review and critique this lesson plan, answer the following questions?
• What are three elements of the lesson plan that are counterproductive to teaching science in a classroom, this is a decent lesson plan, so I am asking you to nit-pick. The goal is for you to think deeply about the intentionality of lesson planning
• How can you alter this lesson plan to ensure it is culturally relevant?
12. What would be the best documentation tool to use for each circumstance?
Briefly describe Why
o Observing a student that has frequent emotional meltdowns
o Assisting a student learning to write their name
o How a child transitions from one activity to another
13. Briefly describe the importance of the limbic system relative to early childhood education.
14. Connect each brain component to early childhood education, in other words how does each part contributes to the development of a young child.
• Motor cortex
15. Give a definition for each:
16. Interconnect trauma, epigenetics and early childhood and shortly discuss the connection and how each are related.
17. Name 5 elements that would be present in a neurally focused classroom.
18. What are 3 qualities a culturally responsive teacher possesses? For more information on Science for Early Childhood Education see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_childhood_education
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.