Resume and Commonly Asked Questions
Please answer both parts.
Create a cover letter and resume for yourself for a job you would like to have. Please do not include personal information (such as current salary or social security number). Tailor the resume to fit the career position you are trying to secure. Both the cover letter and resume should be one page each and formatted as if they were going to a potential employer. Submit your work in the form of a WORD Document, placing the cover letter and the resume in the same document with a page break inserted between them. Once you have completed Part 1, complete Part 2 targeting the same career position.
Activity prepared by Private Industry Council of Lehigh Valley, Inc., Allentown, Pa
Research has indicated that some questions are commonly asked during employment interviews. Fifteen of the most common questions are listed here. Read the question and write notes you might use in giving answers to the interviewer. Pay attention to the tips, which are intended to guide your answers. This activity will help prepare you for formal and informal job interviews.
1. What are your short-range goals? (Tip: What kind of job are you looking for?)
2. Where do you want to be five years from now? (Tip: Talk about how you would prepare yourself for future jobs in the company.)
3. What special skills do you have? (Tip: Talk about skills you would use in this job.)
4. What kind of job are you most interested in? (Tip: Explain how your interests will help you do a good job.)
5. What characteristics do you feel are most important for this job? (Tip: Talk about the two or three positive characteristics you would use most often in this job: leadership, work under pressure, and so forth.)
6. What is your greatest strength? Why do you think you can do this job better than anyone else? (Tip: Pick a strength that best fits the job.)
7. What is your major weakness? (Tip: It’s all right to admit a weakness, but also talk about how you’re going to turn it into a strength.)
8. What were your most important achievements in your last position? (Tip: Review your
9. Tell me about yourself. (Tip: Don’t get trapped! Ask specifically what the interviewer would like to know about you.)
10. Why do you want to work for this company? (Tip: Compliment the company. Also explain how the company can benefit by your abilities.)
11. What kind of recommendation do you think you’ll get from your previous employer? (Tip: Excellent, good—tell why. If you know for sure that you’d get a poor recommendation, don’t be afraid to tell why, but follow up with a positive comment. Don’t ever badmouth a previous employer.)
12. How do you feel about overtime? (Tip: If this question is asked, you know that there probably are overtime requirements. If you can and want to work overtime, answer enthusiastically. Don’t answer, “Well, if I have to.”)
13. How long would you stay with us? (Tip: Be positive. Say something such as, “I look at this opportunity as the beginning of a permanent relationship.”)
14. Why should we hire you? (Tip: Give a summary of your most important qualifications and interests. Be enthusiastic.)
Define the following:
• Cooperation (Tip: harmony, common goal)
• Responsibility (Tip: being accountable)
• Challenging (Tip: desire to explore new ways)
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.