REPORT STRUCTURE AND FORMATTING
• Title Page must contain:
o DIOSMAIRA FERNANDEZ
PROFESSOR CLIFFORD WYMBS
MAY 5, 2020.
• Executive Summary (300-400 words, bullet-list format preferred) that provides a short review of your key findings and recommendations. The Executive Summary should not be saying what the report will be about (list of topics), but rather summarize your key recommendations (the proposed new market, key findings of the industry analysis, key features of the recommended marketing and pricing strategies, etc.). By reading the Executive Summary, your client should be able to see and understand right away your key recommendations. The rest of the report should only provide more details and supporting arguments.
• Report sections corresponding to each question listed above.
Start each report section with short bullet-list summary of the key recommendations presented in the section (2-4 bullets, each 4-10 words long), followed by 2-5 pages of more detailed explanations and supporting arguments.
• References: if you cite any sources in the text of the report, provide full references in this section. Please use APA-6 citation style (google how to cite sources using APA-6 if you are not sure).
• Appendixes: If needed, add additional information in appendices, within the page limit.
• The report must be 12 single-spaced pages ( around 6000 words) including the title page, executive summary, references, and appendices. Each section should be 1-4 pages long. Generally shorter is better, so be as concise and focused as possible. Design your report for easy navigation and scanning for key ideas.
• Portrait page orientation.
• Margins should be 2.5 cm (one inch) at the top, bottom, and sides of the page.
• Font type should be 12-point Times New Roman throughout the report.
• Single-space all body text.
• Indent the first line of a new paragraph.
• The text should be left-aligned.
• All citations used must be cited in the text and in a reference list at the end of each report. In-text citations should include only the name of the author(s) and the date of the publication. Full references should be provided at the end of the report. Please use APA reference style.
• A picture is worth a thousand of words, so the use of figures, graphs, pictures, as well as tables is
encouraged. It is recommended these are included in the main body of the report.
• Know your client: Which English spelling dictionary and paper size (A4/US Letter) varies based on which country your client’s business is headquartered.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download