Final Research Paper Guidelines
Due May 12 by 11:59 pm
Papers must be 7-10 pages (not including Works Cited page or SPSS output), double-spaced, with 12-point type and 1-inch margins. Submit as a Word document or PDF to receive credit. Do NOT email your paper to me.
1. Introduction. Clearly explain your research question and why it is important.
2. Literature review. Analyze the findings of your scholarly, peer-reviewed sources, organizing them around key themes. How will your research fit in? You must use at least three scholarly sources.
3. Hypothesis. Clearly state your hypothesis, identifying the independent and dependent variables, as well as the expected relationship between them. Include at least one relevant control variable, and an explanation of how you expect it will affect the relationship between the independent and dependent variables.
4. Methodology. How will you gather data to test your hypothesis? Choose one of the following methods: experiment, pre-existing data set (such as GSS), create your own survey, content analysis, firsthand observation. Explain why you think this is an appropriate method for your hypothesis.
** Please do an experiment or a “create your own survey** (whatever you think is easier)
• For an experiment, explain how you would set it up, how you would select and assign your subjects and how your experiment would be conducted
• For your own survey, explain how you would select your population and sample, and what questions would you ask.
• For pre-existing data set, explain what data set you would use, which variables, and what statistical analysis you would do.
• For content analysis, explain what source you would use and how you would conduct your analysis.
• For firsthand observation, explain how you would select your sources and how you would conduct your analysis.
For any of these methods, be sure to explain how you would maximize reliability and validity.
5. Conclusions. What do you hope to learn from this proposed research? What contributions would this research make? What gap in our knowledge about this topic would it fill?
6. Works cited. Use APA style.
If Turnitin indicates that substantial portions of your paper were copied/pasted from somewhere else, you will receive a zero for this assignment.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download