Assignment 3: Report
Report on Jarana
Length: 2000 words
Description of the assessment: Analysis of learning and development
1. Read the Background Information for your chosen child in the videos on the Blackboard site for this assessment task, noting the children’s age, the context of the situation: time of day, the setting, the people present and the child’s background information.
2. Observe the relevant videos on the Blackboard site for this unit
3. Document the key points of the videos regarding
a. what the child did and said;
b. what the adult/s did and said;
c. the physical learning environment- that is, the context for each child and their family
4. Evaluate the recorded observation regarding the child’s learning, interests, and competencies, especially based on at least one of the following theories and the background information provided about the children:
i. Theories relating to Social and Emotional development
ii. Ethological theories
iii. Context based theories
(you may find that other theories learnt earlier in the session are also applicable- you can mention these too, if you feel that something is particularly relevant or important)
5. Future Learning Possibilities: Suggest ideas for future teaching plans to support the child’s learning and development, based on your evaluation.
The aim of this assessment task is to demonstrate your understanding of the theories as they apply to children’s learning and development. Students must obtain a copy of the criteria marking sheet available from the Blackboard site and familiarise themselves with the criteria for this assessment item. The Report will be assessed on:
• Ability to identify and articulate key points relating to the child’s context that influence their learning and development
• Level of understanding of the key theories relating to social and emotional development, ethological theories, context based theories and other theories in the unit.
• Application of knowledge to future learning possibilities for the child
• Information is organised and presented concisely, using professional language: appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation, and correct APA 6th referencing and presentation.
Please lots of intext referencing, and correct grammar
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download