Case Study Guidelines
Principles of Marketing BM120
The main purpose of the case study project is to give you an opportunity to apply and demonstrate your understanding of the topics covered in the assignments and readings to the company you chose. This individual case study is also designed to give you the opportunity to be immersed in typical evaluations of company information especially in marketing. The paper is expected to 12 – 13 pages double spaced, with a 12 point font, and standard 1” top and bottom margins with 1.5” side margins.
The draft should include 3 to 4 pages of your work on the project with some details. Failure to submit your draft submission you will loose 7 points from your project. Each student will select a real world business to conduct their research. If you use another person’s work, you must cite the author and source. Taking another individual’ s thoughts, expressions and/or written work without citation is a violation of academic integrity. Using others work is expected and encouraged to highlight the case study only if credits are granted to the authors using APA format. It is required that you use one source per written page.
The following is a list of points that must be included in each student’s presentation and paper.
1) Describe the marketing environment within the company being researched. (Is the marketing campaign an aggressive approach? Does the company focus on a specific target market? If so describe the target market using lots of details.
2) Identify the SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of the company being researched. The SWOT analysis should be specific and examine both internal and external environments within the company being researched. Conducting the SWOT analysis will help you better understand the company being researched.
3) Include the company’s mission and vision statement. Provide your interpretation of the company’s future initiative from the mission and vision.
4) Identify the company’s industry and its main competitors (Is rivalry strong, modest, or nonexistent). Describe the competition include the success and failures of the competition.
5) Identify the company’s marketing strategy. Is the company using multiple marketing approaches?
6) Identify how the company creates this sense of added value for its customer(s), and or wholesalers?
7) Describe if the company uses mass marketing or mass customization to market their products. Many companies may use both approaches depending on the market they serve. Be specific and identify the types of products they offer and which approach the business uses.
8) Survey a group of individuals to determine how society views the company being researched (survey questions should be related to the four P’s of marketing). All surveys must be approved by the professor before collecting samples. You must survey at least 25 individuals and your surveys must include 20 questions. All collected survey responses should be included in the appendix of the final paper.
9) Describe any of the company’s intellectual property and explain how the company has conserved its intellectual property rights.
1 Recommendations (Each student must give the company several strategic managerial recommendations to improve the company’s current marketing position). These recommendations should be realistic and attainable. Please consider explanations as to how your recommendations may be implemented. Describe any suggestions you might have to implementing these recommendations. For more information on Real World Business Research see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/economics-business-and-labor/economics-terms-and-concepts/market-research
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.