Quality of Life Discussion (at least 200 words)
1. Read the following four articles on surveillance technologies: More data and surveillance are transforming justice systems, the “data detectives” graphic novel, Bigger Monster Weaker Chains–The Growth of an American surveillance society, and Surveillance Snowden and Big Data: Capacities, consequences, critique. The articles are available in this Module.
2. How do these surveillance technologies affect the quality of life in the United States? You should specifically discuss three aspects of quality of life as discussed by Zinam (ecological, military, economic, social, political, and cultural).
Part 2(at least 250 words)
Please read the articles in the Social Justice section of this module. The citations for the articles are below but all of the articles have been uploaded to Canvas
· Mundy, L. (2017, April). Why is Silicon Valley so awful to women? The Atlantic. Retrieved from https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/04/why-is-silicon-valley-so-awful-to-women/517788/ (Links to an external site.)
· Rose, J. (2020, June 23). Over 1,000 AI experts condemn racist algorithms that claim to predict crime. Vice. Retrieved from https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/889xyb/over-1000-ai-experts-condemn-racist-algorithms-that-claim-to-predict-crime (Links to an external site.)
· The Economist (2020, January 18). Smoking-gun evidence emerges for racial bias in American courts. Retrieved from https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/01/18/smoking-gun-evidence-emerges-for-racial-bias-in-american-courts (Links to an external site.)
· The Economist (2020, June 4). How Ugandan feminists make themselves heard. Retrieved from https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2020/06/04/how-ugandan-feminists-make-themselves-heard (Links to an external site.)
· The Economist (2020, June 4). Police violence, race and protest in America. Retrieved from https://www.economist.com/leaders/2020/06/04/police-violence-race-and-protest-in-america (Links to an external site.)
· The Economist (2020, June 6). Disparate impact. Covid-19 threatens Europe’s success at fighting inequality. Retrieved from https://www.economist.com/europe/2020/06/06/covid-19-threatens-europes-success-at-fighting-inequality (Links to an external site.)
· The Economist (2020, June 20). Racism in Australia is not just a thing of the past. Retrieved from https://www.economist.com/asia/2020/06/20/racism-in-australia-is-not-just-a-thing-of-the-past (Links to an external site.)
Please answer the following questions
1. Consider the issues brought up in these articles. Please identify two issues from these articles, one in the U.S. and one in another country. Please make sure that you cite the articles in this section. You should describe each issue in detail.
2. Review Zinam’s quality of life and my narrative about the six different aspects of QOL. For each of your two issues you identified in Part 1 of this class activity, discuss the aspect of quality of life it affects either in the U.S. or in another country. You must discuss at least two aspects of quality of life for each issue you identified. For more information on Quality of Life see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/sociology-and-social-reform/sociology-general-terms-and-concepts/quality-life
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.