Effective advocacy requires communicating your advocacy topic and providing a compelling rationale, based on current data and research, for why the topic you have selected is an important topic within the field of early childhood education. To develop your plan, be sure to include responses to each of the following:
• What is the issue/problem/topic? Include a description as well as how organizations currently advocate for this topic. Quality-Based Early Childhood Education Program Like NAEYC Accreditation program or Texas Rising Star
• What regulations and policies are associated with the selected topic?
• What ethical factors shape your understanding of this advocacy topic?
• What policies exist that inform your advocacy topic? How are they written? What are the processes for changing policy?
• What stakeholders influenced and are influenced by your selected topic? Childcare providers and Policymakers
• What organizations are connected to advocacy efforts supporting your topic? For these organizations, describe the following:
o What are the current funding sources and what are potential funding sources?
o How does data inform current actions?
o Who are the target audiences? Childcare providers
o What advocacy messages are being delivered, and to whom? Parent and community
o What kinds of resources, including money, are necessary to put something into place?
• In terms of advocacy goals, what overall goals would be reasonable in 6 months, 2 years, and 5 years (across range goals and interim steps)?
• How will success of the advocacy efforts in terms of equity, ethics, and social justice be monitored and evaluated?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download