Qualitative Research Review/Critique
Just answer the bulleted questions …
1. Was the research tradition for the qualitative study identified? If none was identified, can one be inferred?
2. Is the research question congruent with a qualitative approach and with the specific research tradition?
3. How well was the research design described?
4. Did the design lend itself to a thorough, in-depth examination of the focal phenomenon? Was there evidence of reflexivity?
5. What design elements may have strengthened the study? (for example, a longitudinal perspective compared to a cross-sectional one)?
6. Was there full collaboration between researchers and participants?
Data Collection Methods
1. Given the research question and the characteristics of the study participants, did the researcher use the best method of capturing study phenomena (ie, self-reports, observation)?
2. If self-report methods were used, did the researcher make good decisions about the specific method used to solicit information (ie, unstructured interviews, focus groups interviews, etc)?
3. If a topic guide was used, did the report present examples of specific questions?
4. Were interviews recorded and described? If interviews were not recorded, what steps were taken to ensure data accuracy?
5. What role did the researcher assume in terms of being an observer and a participant?
Is this Study Trustworthy?
1. Did the report discuss efforts to enhance or evaluate the quality of the data and the overall inquiry?
2. Which specific techniques (if any) did the researcher use to enhance the trustworthiness and integrity of the inquiry? What quality-enhancement strategies were not used?
3. Given the efforts to enhance data quality, what can you conclude about the study’s validity/integrity/rigor/trustworthiness? Did the findings seem authentic?
4. Did the report discuss any study limitations and their possible effects on the credibility of the results or interpretations of the data?
5. Did the researchers discuss the study’s implications for clinical practice or future research? Were the implications well-grounded in the study evidence and in evidence from earlier research?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download