You are required to write a 7–10 page (double-spaced) essay to demonstrate how you apply the statistics that you learn from this course to real-world inquiries in public affairs and administration. You should prepare a quantitative data set for data analysis with at least 50 observations and 5 variables for the essay (at least two variables with interval level measurement and at least one variable with categorical measurement). You should use descriptive statistics to summarize at least two interval level variables and use frequency distribution to summarize one categorical variable. You are also required to use multivariate linear regression and other two inferential analysis techniques you have learned from this course to address meaningful research questions. Your essay should answer the following questions successively:
1) What are your research questions, hypotheses, and observations (analysis units)? Please make sure you specify your dependent variable and independent variables in your hypotheses.
2) Describe the data set you are using: where did you get the data or how were the data collected? How many valid observations in the sample?
3) How is each of the variables in your hypotheses measured? What are the measurement unit and measurement level of each variable? If you recorded any variable or generated any new variable, how did you do that?
4) Use basic descriptive statistics to summarize at least two interval level variables and use frequency distribution to summarize one categorical level variable. You may create a nice table or chart to help you report the data distribution.
5) Which inferential technique (including multivariate linear regression) do you use to test your hypotheses? Why do you think the technique is appropriate? Please make sure you specify your dependent variable and independent variables in your inferential analyses.
6) Report the findings of your inferential analyses and discuss whether each of your hypotheses is supported or not.
7) Discuss implications of your results: How can your results provide suggestions to help improve performance in the field
**If you do not have SPSS no worries, I have a link you can download the program for free until June 15th** https://www.ibm.com/products/spss-statistics
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download