Public Administration: Strategic Planning: Collaboration, Cooperation and Coordination
Project- Develop a strategic plan for a new non-profit or existing government organization. As you progress through the Readings, Discussions, and Assignments in the course, think about: how each might help you complete the Final Project. The Final Project is due by Day 7 of Week 10.
To complete the Final Project you will write a paper that addresses the following:
Part 1. Creating an Organization (1 page)
• Create a new non-profit organization (name the organization) with a global presence or identify a government organization at the local, state, or national level that works with multiple stakeholders.
• Develop and explain the organization’s mission, values, and strategic initiatives.
• Identify organizational stakeholders and conduct a stakeholder analysis.
Part 2. Analyzing Organizations (1 page)
• Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) or Appreciative Inquiry (AI) analysis.
• Evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
• Explain why you might use one process over another. Include whether you will use SWOT or AI in your Final Project.
• Use a scholarly reference and cite it
Part 3. Strategic Goals (2 pages)
• Develop 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization. Identify challenges that might impact these goals and explain how the organization might overcome them.
• Develop 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for the organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
• Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals. Identify resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
Final Paper (Week 10) (Insert a page break from the information above because it will be submitted separately)
The Final Paper will include:
• A 13-page paper (not including title page and reference list) that addresses steps 1–3 above of the Final Project
• Proper APA formatting, including the following in your paper:
o A title page and running head
o An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
o Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
o A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
o A minimum of 11 scholarly sources to support your paper
• In-text citations as appropriate
• A reference list
I can provide a few some scholarly references if needed but not all
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download