Suggestions for improvement below:
Title: It would be great to incorporate something which reflects your IPA methodology in the title. So perhaps something like ‘Exploring the lived experience of parenting a child with a diagnosis of ADHD’.
– You need references for the paragraph in which you talk about the genetic link.
– You need to provide a date for the McCubbin reference.
– In your research question, you refer to “ADHD children” – just be mindful to word your writing sensitively – this would read much better as ‘children with a diagnosis of ADHD’.
– IPA doesn’t aim to clarify a ‘link’ ?
– You say that the approach is relevant for this qual study – I’m not sure what this sentence means and why you have referenced someone at the end of it? The approach is the qual study – did you mean IPA is the correct qual methodology, or the qual IPA methodology is appropriate for the research question?
Your aim here is to explain why qual and why IPA – expand upon your focus on the lived, subjective experience.
– If you are using your own social media pages, you do not need permission.
– You need to actually write out your recruitment advertisement verbatim on your ethics form. What exactly will you say?
– For your rationale for recruiting 6 participants, it would be good to include an IPA reference – i.e. somewhere in the literature where it says that 6 is a suitable number for this level of research.
– Why is the period since receiving the diagnosis important? Do participants need to have received the diagnosis a certain amount of time ago? How did you decide upon parents must have lived with the child for at least 2 years?
– Have you considered any other exclusion criteria? For example – have you thought about if parents have a formal mental health diagnosis? The topic you are discussing is of a sensitive nature – parents with a formal mental health diagnosis may be at higher risk of potentially experiencing distress as a result of taking part?
– It would be good to refer to the interview schedule which you have added as an appendix, in this section.
– You will also need a recorder and given the current circumstances, a laptop/computer to conduct an online interview – you need to outline this.
– I’m not sure what you mean by ‘online interview schedule technique’? My understanding is you will use a software such as Zoom or Skype to conduct interviews online?
– I’m not sure what you mean by ‘ethically- oriented’?
– You need to outline your procedure in greater detail – what will you do every step of the way? This includes from recruitment, all the way through.
– The title of your study needs to be consistent throughout. The title written here appears different to the one at the start of the form and the one on the debrief form.
– Make sure you fill in the name of investigator/supervisor sections.
– What is a ‘simulation session’?
– In the consent form you need to outline much more clearly how you will protect participants confidentiality – i.e. data protection act, using pseudonyms, anonymisation etc. You also need to clearly state the participant’s right to withdraw without any consequence to them and without having to explain why.
– Participants will not be “sent” a debrief, participants will be debriefed – explain what this means.
– Make sure you fill in the name/email of investigator/supervisor sections.
– The first question may be better placed slightly later in the interview when some rapport has been developed – it is a very exploratory, open-ended question.
– You have put bullet points but then included several questions for each bullet point – these are all separate questions.
– Be careful with your wording throughout:
Bullet point 3 – the second question – I think you may have missed a word/words out here as I’m not sure it makes sense as it stands?
Bullet point 3 – the fourth question – This needs to be worded much more sensitively, don’t refer to “the kid” and “needed some help” is assumptive.
Bullet point 4 – Who is “beloved one” referring to? I think this is ambiguous?
Bullet point 6 – It is assumptive to refer to the child as “him”
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.