For this task, you will write a proposal in response to the attached “Request for Proposals (RFP)” from the Seamus Company. The company’s background information is included in the attached “Seamus Company Context.” The attached “RFP Questions from Vendors” will help to inform your proposal.
Your proposal should demonstrate your research and your technology solution to the problem and show the organization you can meet its needs. Consider what the organization wants (e.g., low cost, high quality, efficiency) and how your proposed technology solution will meet the organization’s needs. The body of your proposal should clearly and specifically outline the solution and how it will work.
Create a proposal for the Seamus Company by doing the following:
A. Create a title page that includes each of the following elements:
• project name that summarizes the nature of the solution
• name of the proposer (individual or company)
• signature block with a space for your signature and the date
B. Create a table of contents.
C. Create an abstract that includes each of the following:
• summary of the problem
• recommendation of the solution
• description of how the proposed solution benefits the customer
• objectives of the project
• funding requirements
• your expertise relevant to the solution you propose
Note: Expertise described here could be real or hypothetical to fit the scenario.
D. Create the body of your proposal by doing the following:
1. Explain your proposed solution as it relates to the requirements in the attached “Request for Proposals (RFP).”
2. Summarize three published works or case studies that inform the implementation of the proposed solution.
3. Describe how the goals, supporting objectives, and deliverables of the proposed project will be accomplished.
4. Provide a projected timeline with completion dates of the deliverables for your project.
5. Provide a list of resources and their associated costs needed to implement the proposal.
6. Explain how you will use an evaluation framework to measure the success and effectiveness of the project once it is completed.
E. Justify how the technology solution meets the business needs of the Seamus Company.
F. Create a letter of transmittal or cover letter that includes the following:
• an introduction
• a body that expands on the reasons for the proposal
• a conclusion
Note: Any supplemental material that would help the company or organization understand the details of the solution should be placed in an additional section titled “Appendix.”
G. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download