The question requires reference to at least three different lectures (attached). There are to be no secondary sources.
Jean Luc Godard, the Swiss film-maker, once said about movies that they lie and tell the truth twenty-four times a second (his reference is that most movies contain twenty-four individual frames for every second of screen time). They lie because what they are showing us is staged, created for the camera. But his comment is also stating that these lies can add up to psychological truths, they can expose us, they can move us, and they can alter us, because there is a reality in the fakeness. Considering popular movies, music, and film, what lies do you see and what truth is exposed in those lies? How has our modern popular culture impacted our current psychological state in both a social and a personal sense? Do you think our popular culture is mostly corrupt or more so a source of edification? Why?
– Simplify the complicated, and complicate the simple. If your response seems straight forward, you are likely missing something crucial.
– Pay attention to the idea that you are writing to communicate to your reader and not simply expressing yourself.
– Your reflection is to be a conversation with the course. This means that lecture material should be presented as an interlocutor and not just as a requirement.
– Believe that if you are engaged in what you write, your reader is more likely to be engaged as well. Interested students interest their readers. And vice versa.
– Be sincere and be careful. Think your thoughts through and pay attention to how they are connected to your feelings.
A reflection for all grades is thinking, demonstrating and defining one’s own opinion. This essay does not rely on the presumption of a thought but demands clarification of what it means and why it means it. The student needs to do this through addressing one aspect of course material and demonstrating some level of personal engagement.
– A C paper (60 -69): some grasp of the course material and offers a thought but not a deeply explained one. It is lacking in stylistic clarity and in depth of reflection; or it has neglected to provide a thorough reference to lecture materials.
– A B paper (70-79): is either very clear but not very strong in its ability to reflect on the question and their own thought, the student presents a broad surface but does not explore their own thought in significant depth. Or vice versa, they have provided a very good reflection but not a very clear presentation of their ideas, many statements and fewer explanations.
– An A paper (80-89): is very clear and excellent in both aspects.
– An A+ paper (90-100): is profoundly clear and thoughtful, the student is aware of complexity and nuance and demonstrates both in an absolutely clear fashion.
My advice is to not to try to make many points but develop one point in depth. The point you develop should be tied to the question as a whole. In order to work towards depth I recommend the following strategy: when you write a statement of opinion ask yourself why you think it. When you come up with an answer to that question ask yourself again why do I think this? Doing this three times should work to deepenaing your response so that it is not just a collection of statements but something that you explain and demonstrate.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download