A) Reflect on what insights you gained from this course in terms of understanding and managing
yourself and others:
Identify your strengths and weaknesses; which were you already aware of and which were
• Which self-management practices did you find particularly valuable? How have you applied
lessons from class to your life during the course of the quarter?
• Have you seen any changes based on what you learned/applied (e.g., are you noticing new
things, has your behavior changed, has it changed your understanding of certain people of
• Are there any obstacles or challenges (internal or external) that you feel will make it difficult
to further develop the skills and competencies discussed?
B) Formulate a strategic plan designed to help you establish and achieve your life goals, shaping
and guiding who you are, where you are going, what you do, and how, when and why you will do
it. The first step is to set aside time to critically think about yourself and the future. Think about
and try to answer the following questions:
• Who am I, and why am I here? What do I want to contribute or achieve?
• What did I dream of becoming?
• Who do I want to be in the future … in 5 years… in 10 years?
• What do I value that gives real happiness?
• What am I passionate about that gives meaning to life?
• What is important to me in life, both personally and professionally?
• What am I doing when I feel my best?
• What kind of impact do I have on people now?
• What kind of leader do I want to be?
• What is it that I believe so strongly in that I would be willing to die for?
• What are my strengths and weaknesses? What skills do I have?
• With regard to money, how much is enough? If I have more, what will I do with it?
After thinking about your answers to the questions above, write a personal strategic plan that
includes the following (please use headers for each section):
1) Story: what makes you who you are today as a person and as a leader? Remember, effective
leaders tell good stories. (~2 pages)
2) Core values: What are your core values? What is your mission or vision for yourself (e.g., who
do you want to be?) (~1 page)
3) Self-evaluation: Please summarize and report your self-assessment results and feedback
received in class (e.g., through class exercises and activities), including an interpretation of
the results. Please include your quantitative self-assessment scores in a table at the end of the document (not part of the 3 pages). Based on this feedback, what are your personal qualities
that may be considered sources of competitive advantage? In what areas do you feel you need
further development? What have you learned about yourself in this class? (~3 pages)
4) Self-development: Based on your interpretation of the feedback received, identify goals for
self-development, and action plans for achieving your goals, over the next five to ten years. How
will you assess your progress on your goals? Include a conclusion paragraph. (~2 pages).
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download