Major Course Paper Guideline
Each student is required to complete the following Major Course Paper Assignment.
The paper is to be an in-depth design of a performance management plan for their company/organization or an organization you are very familiar with.
The purpose of the paper is to align the performance management plan with the strategic purposes of the company and be designed to develop and retain talent for the organization.
The following framework is provided as a guidelines for the Major Course Paper. Be sure to use the seven headings as shown below followed with your answer to each section. The Major Course Paper is to be 6-8 pages long. For ease of reading, use 12-point font and double space the paper.
1. Background of the Organization – This section should discuss a brief history and background of the organization including their mission and goals. The section should also focus on any current internal or external issues and challenges the company is facing. These issues could be competitive, economic, demographic, cultural, or political and legal.
2. Planning – This section needs to include the methods for setting expectations and measurements and for communicating these with employees.
3. Measuring Performance – This section needs to discuss the methods for gathering performance information; it should include methods for gathering information as well as the people involved: for example, if 360 is part of the process, how will that be handled and who will be providing the information, etc.
4. Providing Feedback – This section would discuss the methods and the frequency for feedback. For example, some plans may involve measurements that are numeric and are collected daily, weekly, or monthly, so employees may have that type of feedback frequently. Other measurements may be more “subjective” and will need one-on-one discussions. The plan should indicate how the employees will receive each of these types of feedback.
5. Developing Employees – This section would discuss the types and frequency of activities to develop employees to address performance needs, improve performance, and develop new skills.
6. Recognition – This section needs to discuss the methods used to reward and recognized performance. These methods may include monetary and non- monetary rewards.
7. Summary – This section will tie all the elements together and show how the total plan will align performance management with the strategic goals of the organization and will develop and retain talent for the organization
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download