You work at Strategic Communications, a three-year-old global public-relations start-up based in Atlanta, Georgia. In order to support local entrepreneurs and start-ups, Strategic Communication will soon be hosting COM-CON, a conference developed to assist local businesses with their communications and public relations needs. As someone who is passionate about the value of good communication, you have volunteered to host a session. Your supervisor, Margaret Aoyama, has provided you with a variety of topics and session types. COM-CON will take place during three days, with different audience profiles for each day. Your task is to select one of the topics, one session type, and one audience profile and create an oral communication presentation that addresses the topic, has appropriate media for your session type, and meets the needs of your selected audience profile.
After you have crafted your oral communication presentation, Margaret has asked you to compose a post-mortem email that details and justifies the decisions you made in the construction of your presentation. This email should also include suggested modifications that you would make to your presentation, were you to give it again to a different audience using a different presentation type at COM-CON.
Your supervisor has asked you to create an oral communication presentation and a presentational aid for a presentation at an upcoming conference. As you create this presentation, address the following elements:
* Oral Communication Presentation: As you will be submitting your presentation to internal stakeholders before presenting at a conference, your supervisor has asked that you include detailed speakers notes in your presentation. The speaker notes should represent an outline of what you would say when giving the presentation. After choosing your presentation topic, audience, and presentation type, make sure to do the following:
* Select and develop main ideas for inclusion in targeted communication. After you have identified your topic, audience, and presentation type, select and provide support for main ideas that are consistent with your choices. In developing these main ideas, consider the following:
* Is the information you included within the presentation based on the needs of your specific audience?
* How does the information you have chosen address the needs of your specific audience?
* Use language appropriate to the identified topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose. In your language use, consider the following:
* How does the language used in your presentation enhance your credibility as a presenter? Is your vocabulary consistent with the needs of your topic, audience, occasion, and purpose?
* Does it use complex/simple language based on the needs and characteristics of the audience?
* Use organizational patterns appropriate to topic, audience, occasion, and purpose in creating oral communication presentations. Construct your presentation in a way that the main ideas and design elements are logically organized so the audience can understand them. When selecting and using a particular organizational pattern, consider the following:
* How does your organizational pattern affect the flow of your presentation?
* Are you highlighting important information and avoiding spending time on irrelevant or unnecessary information?
* In what way were the key ideas you chose to emphasize targeted to the purpose and audience?
* Utilize appropriate design elements to create a presentational aid appropriate for the topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose. Select multimedia elements that both support your presentation and effectively communicate the goals of your presentation to the audience. In using these design elements, consider the following:
* Do your multimedia elements flow with the accompanying presentation in a logical manner?
* How are specific design elements targeted at your selected audience?
* How does the nature of your presentation type affect the design elements used in your presentation?
* Presentation Post-Mortem: Following your presentation submission, your supervisor has asked you to write a post-mortem email to be distributed with your presentation. This post-mortem email should describe how your presentation is targeted at your selected audience and include recommendations for modifications that could be made to target an additional audience. In your post-mortem, address the following:
* Describe how the information in the presentation meets the needs of your targeted audience. Please include answers to the following questions:
* What audience were you targeting with your presentation?
* How did you select information specific to this audience?
* Justify the use of design elements, language, and organizational patterns for the specific audience, purpose, and topic. In justifying these design elements, language, and organizational patterns, address the following:
* What design elements did you include in your presentation specific to your audience?
* Describe modifications that could be made to a adjust presentation to target a different audience and presentation type. Strategic Communications is always interested in leveraging content created by its employees for additional audiences. Your supervisor has asked you to consider another audience and presentation type from the list of COM-CON audiences and presentation types. Your post-mortem should include specific recommendations describing how you would modify your presentation to target this new audience.
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
1. A presentation containing 10–20 slides, designed with speaker notes. The notes should reflect what you would say in an in-person presentation. This presentation should address your chosen topic and targeted audience.
2. Compose a 250- to 500-word email, justifying your design/organizational decisions and describing how you would modify the presentation to one other target audience and presentation type.
The Targeted Presentation must include the following:
Selects and develops main ideas for inclusion in targeted communication
Uses language appropriate to the topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose
Applies organizational patterns appropriate to the topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose
Applies appropriate design elements to create a presentational aid appropriate to the topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose
The Presentation Post-Mortem must include the following:
Describes the needs of an audience for targeted communication
Justifies the use of design elements, language, and organizational patterns for a specific topic, audience, and purpose
Describes modifications that could be made to adjust presentations to target different audiences and presentation types. For more information on Oral Communication Presentation visit this: https://www.britannica.com/art/oral-literature
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.