For this observation, you need to be as OBJECTIVE as possible, describing behaviors that you see and verbalizations that you hear (NOT what you think about what you see/hear) but include only those that give you information about the specific area of development you are observing – social-emotional, physical, cognitive or language.
If you see them, describe any indicators you see/hear that tell you about these elements the child is exhibiting.
Review physical milestones for the age of the child you are observing prior to doing the observation so you can speak specifically about them.)
Development of the five senses (vision, hearing, smell, touch and taste)
Large (gross) motor development skills, typical for age? (Offer examples)
Small (fine) motor development skills, typical for their age? (Offer examples)
• In which of Piaget’s Stages of Cognitive Development (Table 7.1, Pg. 221) is the child? Evidence you observed that tell you this.
• Comprehension of conversation and directions
• Indications of problem solving
• Evidence of creativity
• Ability keep up with group activity
• Accomplishment of key cognitive developmental milestones for the child’s age
(Review language milestones for the age of the child you are observing prior to doing the observation so you can speak specifically about them.)
• Receptive language, typical for age? (Offer examples)
• Productive language, typical for age? (Offer examples, collect a language sample)
• Average number of words per sentence
• Pre-literacy or literacy skills demonstrated – describe specific pre-reading and pre-writing skills (younger children) and reading and writing skills (older children)
• Home language other than English, bilingualism
(Review social-emotional milestones for the age of the child you are observing prior to doing the observation so you can speak specifically about them.)
• Type of temperament
• Attachment, dependence or independence from adults
• Self-regulation behaviors, anger, aggression
• Socialization patterns, peer relations, displays of empathy and sympathy
• Ability to enter into a play situation
• Stage of social play (Pg. 412)
• How child handles waiting for a turn, delay of gratification
• How child responds to disappointment or rejection
• Fears and anxiety, sadness or depression
INFANT: You are going to watch the same video TWICE
1) Watch the video and write an Observation on your note (divided into two columns: Observation and Reflection).
2) Write a Reflection on your note.
3) Write a Narrative Child Observation paper
1) Choose one Developmental Domain. This time, you are focusing on only one baby.
2) Choose one baby in video, watch the same video again, and write an Observation on your note.
3) Write a Reflection on your note.
4) Write a Narrative Child Observation paper
5) Create one activity for the baby you have chosen.
a. Activity name
b. Write why you want to have this activity for the baby
c. Activity Goals
d. Materials you need
e. Procedure – Describe how you are going to do this activity with the baby. For more information on Observation on Early Childhood see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/children/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/naturalistic-observation
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.